No arms no legs MMA fight

Hayabusa

I'm not getting sensitive. It's just a subject you know nothing about.

It's cool though. You can make fun of dude behind your monitor all day long. I would put money on you; 2 arms, 2 legs, being too scared to step in the ring. You're just another arm chair quarter back..... too scared to step in the gym, let alone the ring. But at least you're an " elite 12oz member"... way to go...virtual super star. Not that I'm calling you a pussy or anything.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for all you this nigga went home with some cash for this.. cant hate on him though they should have strapped some poles with boxing gloves at the end to his arms the atlest he could have won by points, but fuck you dont know this nigga he could just love the sport and want to cross it off his list of things he has done in life , he did what some niggas will never do that have fucking arms and shit.

It's cool though. You can make fun of dude behind your monitor all day long. I would put money on you; 2 arms, 2 legs, being too scared to step in the ring. You're just another arm chair quarter back..... too scared to step in the gym, let alone the ring. But at least you're an " elite 12oz member"... way to go...virtual super star. Not that I'm calling you a pussy or anything.

You don't know anything about me that's the thing. Nothing about my martial arts background. You're just jumping to conclusions and pulling accusations out of your ass.

I wouldn't want to get in to the ring with dude simply because I've got nothing to prove. Dude has no arms or legs, and that's my point he shouldn't be fighting dudes with arms & legs. You're also assuming that I'm "making fun" of the guy when that is not the fact. I don't think a lot of people should be fighting others, for their own safety -- does that mean I'm "making fun of them"? And I don't remember saying anything about my "member status" but you brought it up. I didn't make the rules on what the status names are. You mad?

i def. would step in a ring if all my opponent was gunna do is swing and miss, and dodge my shots.

get real

completely ridiculous, theres a line and it needs to be drawn. gimme a break. warrior spirit or not, some things just ARENT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN. Dude thinks he hung in there for 3, but his opponent prolly thought, man, i cant hit a cripple and KO him. You guys defending this HONESTLY think this fight was for real??? Kyle cant even defend his face against punches. dude could be in his gaurd and rain blows with kyle UNABLE TO DEFEND! COME ON

I think you are being a bit sensitive, dude has a point. Let holmes fight another handicapped dude. If this shit occurred out in public people would be hella mad that someone was picking on a handicapped dude who doesn't stand a chance. He could be 'just another arm chair quarterback,' but this dude is just another wheelchair MMA fighter, and he needs to fight someone on his own level.

NIGGA ID BET MY KIDS MY SISTER COULD FUCK THIS NIGGA UP. YOU WILIN! :lol: MY SON GOT NOOO ARMMMSSSSS NIGGA!!! OH YO ALSO, THIS NIGGA GOT NO LEGS NEITHER!!!!! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKIN BOUT B?! I WOULD BODY THIS NIGGA AND THE MOST EXCERCISE I DO IS JERK OFF ON A BITCHES ASS WHILE SMOKIN A NEWPORT!!! IF I GOT IN THE RING ID GET DQ'D CUZ ID RUN UP AND KICK THIS NIGGA 60 YARDS B :lol: NIGGAS SAY DONT MAKE FUN OF HANDICAPPED PEOPLE BUT YALL KNOW I DONT GIVE A FUCK, THIS NIGGA IS A JERK B. HE SHOULD GOT HIS SHIT MASHED TO PIECES, BE A WRESTLIN COACH OR SOMETHING FAM. YOU FINISHED IN LIFE.

AND YO...THIS WAS MOST DEF A PUBLICITY STUNT. AND I STILL AINT SEE THAT FIGHT BUT ILL STEP IN THE RING WITH THIS NIGGA RIGHT FUCKIN NOW AND DRINK MY COFFEE WHILE I POUND THIS NIGGA FACE OFF NO HOMO. ILL SUPLEX THIS NIGGA ON HIS STUMP SO MANY TIMES THAT NIGGA WILL GROW AN ARM JUST TO TAP OUT. NIGGAS CORNER MAN WOULD BE SICK COMIN IN THE RING LIKE "AWWW SHIT THIS NIGGA MERO MAN...FUCK...YO CALL THE FIGHT, NIGGAS AINT TELL ME IT WAS MERO B...I THOUGHT YOU SAID IT WAS A 110LB GERMAN DUDE? THIS AINT GOIN DOWN..."

• Like 1

Man, this thread is just full of punchlines, cant wait till this dudes next fight, im tryin to see this dood fight kimbo. This niggas already outmatched fighting anyone not handicapped, so might as well put him up against some kind of beast, i'd pay to watch that, a baby fight a bear

ultimate-hugging-championship.gif

IM SAYIN, THIS IS WHY I COULD NEVER GET INTO THIS SHIT LIKE THAT.

I REMEMBER ONE OF MY HOMEBOYS WHO IS MAD INTO HARDCORE (THIS IS RELEVANT BECAUSE ALL MY "RAP" NIGGAS SHARE THE SAME VIEWS AS ME) AND SHIT LIKE THAT WAS LIKE "YO IM HAVIN A PARTY AT MY CRIB WE GONNA WATCH THIS FIGHT AND GET FUCKED UP" I WAS LIKE WORD! CUZ I AINT HAD SHIT TO DO SO I WAS LIKE FUCK IT. CAME THROUGH WITH A 1/4 OF PIFF AND WAS SITTIN THERE BLOWIN IT DOWN WHEN "THE FIGHT" CAME ON...IT WAS SOME UFC SHIT, I THOUGHT IT WAS FINNA BE A BOXIN MATCH. :(

SHIT WAS COOL FOR LIKE 15 SECONDS CUZ NIGGAS WERE PUNCHIN EACHOTHER THEN LIKE 20 SECONDS IN IM MAD CHOPPED LOOKIN AT THE TV LIKE "YO...THESE NIGGAS ARE ON THE FLOOR RIGHT NOW IN HOTPANTS HUGGIN EACHOTHER." MEANWHILE MY BOY WAS LIKE "OH SHIT! FUCK! YO HES FUCKIN THAT NIGGA UP!"

I WAS LIKE "OH SHIT WHAT SKARHEAD? THIS NIGGA IS DRYHUMPING THE OTHER NIGGA" TRIPLE NO HOMO AT THE ONLY THING COMING BETWEEN A NIGGAS PENAL AND ME BEING A LAYER OF SPANDEX. IM GOOD. I PROCEEDED TO PLAY GTA IN THE OTHER ROOM WITH A PUERTO RICAN BITCH.

THEY NEED TO DO A UFC BOXING STYLE WHERE IF YOU FALL ITS A KNOCKDOWN AND NIGGAS DONT JUST AUTOMATICALLY FALL BACKWARDS AND SPREAD THEY LEGS LIKE THEY WANT THEY SALAD TOSSED ll NO HOMO