ENJOY

ryan-jensen-kyle-maynard.jpg

Round 1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IkvwgL0GiWI&feature=related

Round 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFGoN4UaWu0

Round 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O09y--0m0Wg&feature=related

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i was expecting to see at least a foot to the face ..

sorry but i would destroy dude just to crush his dreams of becoming a legit MMA fighter..

once he gets fucking ripped apart and has his head taken off the lil nigga wont have another section of body to be missing.. the more everyone "takes it easy" on him the more he thinks he has a chance.. this is the MMA!! off this nigga from the jump and send him back to his high school wrestling memories...

For everyone saying to kick him in the face:

You can't. He's considered a downed opponent. Kicks to the face of a downed opponent are illegal.

As stupid as it is for this guy to crawl around on the ground thinking he can fight back, it'd be even worse to allow the dude with arms and legs to punt this guy in the face when Kyle can't defend it.

I feel really bad for the kyle kid

But when I saw him crawling like a...............

I accidentally lol'd

That Kyle dude is a fool. I don't know why they let him fight, it's obvious he can't punch or grapple. All in the name of political correctness. They should have MMA leagues specifically for people that are amputees. Imagine having one of those wheelchair basketball players playing in the NBA.

It has nothing to do w/ political correctness. It's all about warrior spirit. If you had any ........ you would understand.

It has nothing to do w/ political correctness. It's all about warrior spirit. If you had any ........ you would understand.

Oooh what a hard-hitting line. :rolleyes: If political correctness wasn't involved, then his opponent would've taken it to him like anybody else. I'm just being realistic, don't get sensitive. He should be fighting other handicaps.