MFK****

TootsieRoller

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All uh yall callin the dude out by name should delete your posts.. dont give him the credibility of putting his name in your mouth or in print. period.... he will done before any of these guys will... it aint even an issue to think or worry about... exactly like St. Lawrence said... about 1500 more to go.. and thats just Timber trains... whoever that guy that claims to have dissed a train is still has thousands of pieces to diss, he his graff still fucking BLOWS.. anyone that has seen the shit knows exactly what I'm talkin about.

Why don't you preach to your MFK buddies about number coverage, anyone else does it and they're "Toys" "Morons" or whatever, so only you and your friends can do it.... Oooookay...

By the way that Exhaust is nice

This is probably more a personal preference than anything. Kwest blasts numbers all of the time and no one says anything to him... Taking out the numbers is a gamble honestly, you can get a car to run for a quite a few years with some cars and then some of them you know youre going to ge the stamp hard so its not even worth it. I wouldn't call someone a toy because of this, but neither would I call them hardcore for doing it either, its a personal preference.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...