Change?

RaP LeTTeRS yO!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/DOWNS A BOTTLE OF PILLS

I honestly wish you would do this.

I've spent the whole day discussing the situation in somalia, then got home to watch a graphic documentary about dafur.

I'm so sick of stupid people it's just not funny. And you are a stupid person, and you are not funny.

Several people have already told you that your countries state is not your current presidents fault. You are like a spoilt child who never cleans his room and then when his mom stops cleaning it for him throws a tantrum.

Why don't you educate yourself and do something worthwhile in regard to these problems, like volunteer somewhere instead of simplifying your countries problems and then complaining about them like a baby?

Stop being such a fucking idiot, now.

srsly.

i almost wish the world would just fckn end already.

all the crappy shit that is going to happen to people, like the destruction of our environment for example, totally was brought upon ourselves and few people could care less.

humans are just shit eating self indulgent asslicks.