Change?

RaP LeTTeRS yO!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ILL JUST TOSS THIS OUT THERE BEFORE I HEAD OUT FOR THE EVENING.

WAS THEIR GOAL TO LEAVE THE UNION? (AS YOU STATE)

OR DID THEY WANT TO LEAVE THE UNION FOR ECONOMIC REASONS?

The fuck difference does it make WHY they wanted to leave? There was multiple reasons why.

The bottom line is that they wanted to leave the Union.

Way to derail the thread completely off topic you fucking idiots.

it's pretty pointless

once you prove him wrong he'll call you a fag, or stupid, or just type in really really big font to compensate for not being able to actually scream in your face

I love how everytime I win an argument you fags resort to acting like I didn't just prove you wrong.

I slayed the fuck out of Casek in this thread. I proved using HIS OWN POSTS that he's completely full of shit about what he was saying about Obama and you're too stupid to even realize it.

Fucking christ.

HAHAH!

I can't believe you could argue with him for so long Casek. Usually I get too frustrated trying to explain the same simple points over and over. After a while you just feel sad for him, because you realize, he's serious.

well, luckily i like kids a ton and have a schizophrenic friend (i think i've talked about him before), that makes for tons of patience.

it was fun at first, but now it's a constant

facepalm_4.jpg

oh yeah, definitely. i like the part where he believes he is right

after you show him source after source proving he's wrong.

i guess it's ok if it was bad shit about bush, but now that his king is in office, it's not right and it's obviously right wing propaganda.

The fuck are you talking about?

LOL @ you being the stupidest 17 year old in the history of 12oz.

This nigga talkin bout "the history of 12oz" and he's only been here a couple months! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

this nigga mad over me saying something bout the history of 12oz when he doesn't even know shit about the history of his own damn country :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fuck you man.

Our forefathers wanted us to have guns so we could have an annual civil war to "even things out." Because everyone knows you determine the health and stability of a country by the number of civil wars it has.

not sure if that's sarcasm or not, but jefferson's point was

that every so often, govt gets too big for its britches (excuse the tennesee isms)

and needs to be brought back to reality. if that means blood should be shed, then so be it.

as long as the government understands that we created it, not the other way around.

HAHAH!

I can't believe you could argue with him for so long Casek. Usually I get too frustrated trying to explain the same simple points over and over. After a while you just feel sad for him, because you realize, he's serious.

You do realize that you're siding with somebody who just said that Obama is upping the anty on torture and has no plans of closing Guantanimo, right?

oh yeah, definitely. i like the part where he believes he is right

after you show him source after source proving he's wrong.

i guess it's ok if it was bad shit about bush, but now that his king is in office, it's not right and it's obviously right wing propaganda.

You really need to go back to page 4 and read where I shut down your false claims using YOUR OWN LINKS that you posted.

You posted links that said one thing then typed above it descriptons that they said something entirely different than what the shit actually said. As if you didn't think anybody was actually going to click on your links to see what the fuck your delusional mind was talking about.

The only "source" that even said what the fuck you said it was saying was some wackjob conspiracy blog.

You're a fucking nutcase. And you've been called out for straight up lying while trying to prove your shit.

And worse, you're trying to pretend like you didn't even see my post where I pulled your card.

You still have YET to respond to it.

You just keep typing this bullshit trying to change the subject as if everybody that see's this thread didn't just see me pull your whole stack of cards out from under you. :rolleyes:

this nigga mad over me saying something bout the history of 12oz when he doesn't even know shit about the history of his own damn country :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/size]

How the fuck do I not know the history of my own country?

Anything I've ever said about the history of this country is 100% accurate.

Even Casek knows this. You're too fucking stupid to see that he said exactly what I said while trying to argue with what I said just for the sake of being a jackass.

You don't even know the history of your own ass you fucking moron.

DAO: you called out no one. all of those links were right on the money. the titles were unchanged.

the "conspiracy blog" you talk about is a global intelligence agency. i'd say they know a little more about shit than you do.

as for calling me a republican...not at all accurate. i'm a constitutional conservative. i lean libertarian on some issues and quite liberal on issues such as marijuana decriminalization (rights of man and such).

prove me wrong, DAO. i'll even unignore your dumbass so we can have a real debate.

no capslock bullshit, no silly name calling. mano-e-mano.

let's go.

p.s.: all the things you've said about our country's history are 100% accurate eh?

there are many laughing at you right about now.

I'd like drink beer and argue with both Casek and DAO at the same table till we piss the rest of the bar off and then post the video.

I only have one friend now that does this shit but now we agree on way too much, last time

we had to argue about the press calling the plane Air Force one. How technically it isn't AF1

unless the President is actually on the plane, any plane. He insisted Obama must have

been on it because the press wouldn't call it Air Force one otherwise. The entire place was

giving us looks but there were a few other people with opinions and a lot of alcohol

looking like they wanted to join in with comments.

Beer x good food + strong opinions - keyboards = Epic

I'd like drink beer and argue with both Casek and DAO at the same table till we piss the rest of the bar off and then post the video.

I only have one friend now that does this shit but now we agree on way too much, last time

we had to argue about the press calling the plane Air Force one. How technically it isn't AF1

unless the President is actually on the plane, any plane. He insisted Obama must have

been on it because the press wouldn't call it Air Force one otherwise. The entire place was

giving us looks but there were a few other people with opinions and a lot of alcohol

looking like they wanted to join in with comments.

Beer x good food + strong opinions - keyboards = Epic

good discussion is a good thing. add good beer and good food and you've got yourself a winning night.

if midget strippers are thrown in, you're obviously dead and in heaven.