Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Spring Break '92

SERIAL GRILLER

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

through some of this with butter in a bowl and mix in corn on the cob and potatoes

zatarains%20seasoning.gif

cajun%20seasoning.ashx?w=225

i'll be dead serious, my fried cornbread is the shit with all sorts of bbq/tex mex foods.

i'll post the recipe in a little while, since i don't have it completely memorized.

sounds like upside down pinapple cheesy beef cake... meat seasons n cheese/ then a layer of cornbread/ then some pinapple on top.. moms was weird(rip), but cool and knew what she doing

question about the grilled lobster - do they get thrown on the grill while they're still alive? i've done steamed lobster a bunch of times, and i use the alton brown method - put them in the fridge for a while so they fall asleep, then i do the deed. i'd be a little weirded out by a lobster banging on the lid of the grill though, haha.

and cosign tony chachere's!

you can do this alive or dormant but this is the way we did the lobsters at my work during lobster summer. i'd have to do em in alive/nh cause i just didn't have time to wait for them to fall asleep. at first it was a little weird but i got used to it after the first 50 i cleaned.

081df.jpg

I've been really busy lately, so i just got around to grilling for the first time this weekend. Unfortunately, i have nowhere to keep a grill at my current spot, so i'm restricted to only grilling at my friends house. We try to do it up at least a few times a week though, drink some beers, watch some baseball, smoke some spliffs. Win.

i love me some bbq fa sho!...lobstah on the grill is aight but an old school clam bake is the buisness. clam boils are great too ... post more rubs n/h i like to try different things.

filets for $12 #.. thats a steal

[ATTACH]109872[/ATTACH]

the special shrimp

[ATTACH]109873[/ATTACH]

most importantly.. clean your grill when you're done

[ATTACH]109874[/ATTACH]

..and stay hydrated

[ATTACH]109875[/ATTACH]

go pens!!

i only use flame and a wire brush to clean it..

then oil my racks when they're warm with seasoned oil

[ATTACH]109900[/ATTACH]

pre pens game grill'n w/ the wifey

[ATTACH]109901[/ATTACH]

and a couple of anti-leaf salads on the side

i've been trying out the seasonal ales.. don't recommend the summer ale, f'lemon zest in beer.. but like sam would say, "that shit'll gitcha druunk"

it was all good

ChriistoffsB-Day2.jpg

Best Possible way to cook lobster.

I really miss grilling, next spot I move into needs a balcony or rooftop access.

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mercer already knows...

When me and my roomy grill out and we end up burning something we cover it up by calling it flavor.

ribentry_23.jpg

Fitting!