tightpants thread

TheoHuxtable..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest 50million

it really sucks to buy girls pants especially right now. i tried to the other night.

so in the 90s there was the bell bottom phase. totally gross. but then pants became belled. not bell bottomed. you couldnt find pants that werent flared at the bottom. the didnt exist. now they ONLY sell 'straight legged' pants which are 'tight pants' to all of you. so girls cant really buy anything BUT straight legged jeans, unless of course, they are fat. bigger sized jeans still have 'flared bottoms'. but yeah. i like tight pants. i feel more comfortable in them personally. they are cut perfectly for my ass and my legs. i got kinda short legs so i think they look better than the dumb ass flared ones. sometimes i cut them ankle length to ride my bike. those are cute too.

i also wear skirts and dresses from time to time. you know what really sucks right now? girls shorts. they are reallllly fucking long and ugly or waaaaaaaaay too short i wouldnt be able to wear them to work. i gotta make some.

Guest 50million

jess_fat.0.0.0x0.391x600.jpeg

wrong

jessica_alba-fair2.jpg

almost right....wrong length, wrong shoes.

8101473-679md.jpg

right if a different color. fuck bright ugly colors.

WWW.JEANS-CHiCKS.COM_0339.jpg

wrong. ugly wash (color), ugly stripes, tight on top (ok) but then flared at the bottom too much.

straightleg.jpg

acceptable

wide+leg+jeans-+citizens+%2B+paige.jpg

f-ugly.

see how hard it is for girls just to buy some freakin jeans?!

it really sucks to buy girls pants especially right now. i tried to the other night.

so in the 90s there was the bell bottom phase. totally gross. but then pants became belled. not bell bottomed. you couldnt find pants that werent flared at the bottom. the didnt exist. now they ONLY sell 'straight legged' pants which are 'tight pants' to all of you. so girls cant really buy anything BUT straight legged jeans, unless of course, they are fat. bigger sized jeans still have 'flared bottoms'. but yeah. i like tight pants. i feel more comfortable in them personally. they are cut perfectly for my ass and my legs. i got kinda short legs so i think they look better than the dumb ass flared ones. sometimes i cut them ankle length to ride my bike. those are cute too.

i also wear skirts and dresses from time to time. you know what really sucks right now? girls shorts. they are reallllly fucking long and ugly or waaaaaaaaay too short i wouldnt be able to wear them to work. i gotta make some.

I don't know why you think the options are limited. My ex shops online and they sell all kinds of styles. You can buy them skinny, straight-legged, or bootcut (flared). Low-rise, high-rise, mid-rise, whatever. She wears the expensive high-end denim (True Religion, etc) though and off to the left they lists the styles/fits.

50 judging by the pants you like you should just go to American Apparel.

you know what really sucks right now? girls shorts. they are reallllly fucking long and ugly or waaaaaaaaay too short i wouldnt be able to wear them to work. i gotta make some.

I went shopping with my girl the other day and she couldn't find a single pair of shorts that were really nice, so I bought her two dresses instead. I'm happy with that result

Guest 50million

no american apparel pants are terrifying. high end jeans are always the best option.

i wear the most popular size 5 or 7 depending on the brand, and theyre always fucking out. everywhere i go. sucks.

172 for some booty shorts?

:lol: :lol: damn slim that's tough.

• 4 months later...

i would just like to vaguely bring this to attention.

rappers and writers were wearing tight pants in the 80s. now in the 00's we have a resurface of tight pants being trendy.

now i give you this;

melbourne-187a.jpg

dale2.jpg

hipster-468x311.jpg

IGNORE THE PANTS FOR A MINUTE. you all know the look i am talking about.

BLACK LEATHER JACKET + GREY HOODIE

now i present;

public-enemy-699-l.jpg

Chuck D, swagger jacking victim

• Like 1