and again, pictures of cars..

watson

I don't know a whole lot about cars, and this seems to be the biggest car related thread in ch. 0, so I figured I'd ask your advice.

I'm looking for a new car, an SUV. Something along the lines of a Jeep Cherokee, except maybe with better gas mileage and not unreliable. Oh, and also something I would be able to find used. You guys have any recommendations? Should I just buy a fuckin' Jeep, are they not as bad as I've been led to believe?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

jeeps are good vehicles, if you buy one get the 4.0 their pretty solid. i had a 1990 jeep cherokee with 275k, the only reason i got rid of it was the body was rusting out. i have an 1982 jeep j10 thats solid aswell.

skip to 3min mark for the fun stuff, basically how to kill a jeep.

I don't know a whole lot about cars, and this seems to be the biggest car related thread in ch. 0, so I figured I'd ask your advice.

I'm looking for a new car, an SUV. Something along the lines of a Jeep Cherokee, except maybe with better gas mileage and not unreliable. Oh, and also something I would be able to find used. You guys have any recommendations? Should I just buy a fuckin' Jeep, are they not as bad as I've been led to believe?

sounds like you need a pontiac fiero

Yeah son get a jeep.I got a 98 cherokee sport 4.0 with a 4 inch lift,huge brush gaurd,some rednek lights and some big wheels but im switchin the wheels and tires soon.I want 10 inch wide steel wheels with 36 inch mudders.I've had mine for 4 years now and all I've done is oil changes and replaced the battery.so anyone sayin that jeeps aren't reliable are fucktards.so fuck yerself jeep haters