Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

and again, pictures of cars..

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Just now, KILZ FILLZ said:

Ford Falcon is an Australian only model and VB is a popular beer in Australia 

Ah makes sense. I knew the Falcon was only down there, Ford Performance Vehicles division as well. Shame they shut their doors cause that is so fkn sexy. I like it much better than the Fusion ( which I also like, but not like this)

• 4 weeks later...

Bought a new car last year, but I'm low key dying to move to the RS3. I feel like I've got a 50/50 shot I'll ruin it modding it.  That and the paddle shifting.  I do so much highway driving that I'm loving having a manual trans again.  The urge to ruin this car is calling me too, but I've ruined another daily driver I had with a bigger turbo and while it was fun it wasn't reliable with the mileage I do.  I should just pour some time into the project car I have, but then what the fuck would I do then?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, watson said:

@KILZ FILLZ

Damn. I got an email notification that I was tagged. It's been so long being away from here.

92811325_2870093636440310_6086998406905987072_o.jpg

Holy shit, that actually worked lol. Sup dude! This is BOATS N HOES / creamypotatoe, welcome back! I still got one of those pedobear vinyl stickers you sent me somewhere, I think I’m gonna dig it out today.