and again, pictures of cars..

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

street legal bumper cars

bc_01.jpg

bc_02.jpg

bc_03.jpg

bc_04.jpg

bc_05.jpg

bc_06.jpg

Bumper cars are good, and they are much better when they are street legal. These vintage bumper car bodies move with Honda or Kawasaki engines powering their souls. Initially, these cars belonged to the Long Beach Pike amusement park, and were ultimately consigned to garbage heaps. And there they would have rot had Tom Wright not come to their rescue.

These cars were first powered by Harley engines, but figuring the loud roar wasn’t really all that good for these cars, Wright gave them more subtle Honda and Kawasaki engines. That however, does not mean that the cars lost their power, they have been measured to be capable of reaching 160mph, which is quite a record for these tiny vehicles. There are seven of these cars in California, each with a healthy dose of coolness.

hey, people who know things about trucks/jeeps... i know this might not be the best place, but we don't really have another car thread, do we?

http://toledo.craigslist.org/cto/1416926773.html

should i buy this? i admittedly know fuck all about all this, but i need a car, wanted a jeep, and found this.

is the cost to maintain that fucking thing gonna be ridiculous (aside from gas mileage)? i'm not gonna be doing any serious offroad stuff, maybe just fucking around. i mainly want it for hauling stuff (bikes, music shit, etc).

edit- pics

3k13p43lb5O75T05Qe9abb79608b84d401a31.jpg

3n33k83l65T35Q55S69abbd6b0189779c1298.jpg

3k93pa3ld5Q85S25Rf9ab2a7e4f96160616d2.jpg