and again, pictures of cars..

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

So you guys see the fail too? Pussy I know. FUck IDK. With money my mind starts thinking the domino effect. A bunch of "What-if's". :sigh:

Price tag: $9,000.

And Drue it is a 1957 Plymouth Savoy. Christine in the book was a 1958 Fury custom ordered Red with silver tinted anodized magnesium and chrome trim. The 57-58 Fury was only available in Buckskin Beige (57) and Sand Dune White (58) both with only gold anodized magnesium and chrome trim. The custom order of Red added to the devilish possession of that car that made it kill. In the movie Christine they used 22 57-58 Plymouth Savoys Belvederes, Plazas and Furys all dressed up to look like the 1958 Fury. They destroyed 19 cars for the film. All except the 3 Furys (the only Furys) used in the movie.

E30's are cool cars. Back in 01 I found a red one that was selling for $12.5K. Im pretty sure they hold their value. M5's of that era are sweet also. A homeboy has one of those and an 01 M5. The 89 he has is German spec too. He would sell it to me less than $3K, needs paint though.

Yeah, i mean you can get some for cheap but they're usually heavy in miles and have a good deal of wear on 'em. All of the ones i've seen that are in good condition hold their value very well. If you could cop that 89 and put some good work and time into it though, it could easily turn out well.