and again, pictures of cars..

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I was thinking of posting this in the motorbike thread, but since all you dudes give a shit about tuning cars, you might find this more interesting.

http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/motus-motorcycles-kmv4-motor-video/

Its a new motorcycle developed in Alabama with a motor based off American muscle car push rod engine design. The company "Motus" hopes to tap into the strong hobbiest car culture here in the United States, and offer a motorcycle that gear heads can dive into and wrench on with familiarity.

Funny thing is, it sounds like a car. Since the thing produces 145 hp stock, you could drop it into some tiny cars and have a decent amount of fun.

ALSO NOT PICTURED IS THE 4 LINK, AND PANHARD ROD THOSE ARE HEIM JOINT ADJUSTABLE PIECES ASWELL.

FUCK BUSHINGS NAHMEAN?

After I got all the adjustable heim jointed multi link arms in the rear of my S13 it made a huge difference in everything and is even more comfortable and quiet than worn out stock arms.