and again, pictures of cars..

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Bought a new car last year, but I'm low key dying to move to the RS3. I feel like I've got a 50/50 shot I'll ruin it modding it.  That and the paddle shifting.  I do so much highway driving that I'm loving having a manual trans again.  The urge to ruin this car is calling me too, but I've ruined another daily driver I had with a bigger turbo and while it was fun it wasn't reliable with the mileage I do.  I should just pour some time into the project car I have, but then what the fuck would I do then?

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, watson said:

@KILZ FILLZ

Damn. I got an email notification that I was tagged. It's been so long being away from here.

92811325_2870093636440310_6086998406905987072_o.jpg

Holy shit, that actually worked lol. Sup dude! This is BOATS N HOES / creamypotatoe, welcome back! I still got one of those pedobear vinyl stickers you sent me somewhere, I think I’m gonna dig it out today. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Well... I was finally givin the opportunity to see an NSX in the wild.  Not bad looking at all in person, however, the rear became quite boring very fast, too plain, perhaps a rear wing would drown out the dull looking rear end.

Plates say:  NOO KIDS

NSX 1.jpg

NSX 2.jpg

NSX 3.jpg

NSX 4.jpg

Edited by ndv
Photos were uploading upside down
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

Came accross this last night.   I am a sucker for automobiles sitting on good looking wheels.  

Wheels are like shoes but more complex since its never changing in most cases.  So if you can put the right style amd tyres on a car and it look good then props to you. 

Last night's wafflehouse flex.   Not mine btw. 

Not sure why the phot uploads sideways or upside down. I guess it has something to do with the phone being orientated sideways during capture. 

20210210_235312.jpg