and again, pictures of cars..

watson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a sweet little 79 or 80 yota for sale up here right now man. . . i think it's about $1000 canadian . . .

I loved that little truck, I had big plan's for it but the rust was a little too serious in all the wrong places.

I did retro fit the carb with a webber and rebuilt the top end of the motor as my head gasket went on it.

I drive a 4x4 dbl cab toyota now, lot's of long road trips in the snow and it works perfect. . .

For all you dub lubbers :

I had the exact same yoter a few years back, I think I have owned about 4 of them now so far. . . the newer ones do get better millage. . . i always look on the seattle C list for tacoma's, you have so many more down there for sale and wayyyy better saving then up here

Yeah, my daily.. I will have to get a 4 door in a year or so, but I will never ever sell this.

196746_1009989609123_1206478125_24652_9706_n.jpg

6773836829_85b7d2f17c_z.jpg

It is one of the last '06 MCS, built a few weeks before they ended production went to the new (ugly) turbos. I special ordered it and optioned everything down to the last anything; had to wait 5 months.

Premium & Sports package, DSC, LSD, Aero Kit, clear bra, Motegi MR7 17's, Dinan CAI, Alta 15% Pulley, Larini Exhaust, John Cooper Works Flash ECU & and a bunch of other little tidbits.

I'm looking to possibly grab a set of BBS RS for shitz-n-gigglez.

Family truckster will be the new 535i or A6 wagon:

RDSport-BMW-5-Series-1.jpg

2012-Audi-A6-Avant-Wagon-by-ABT-Sportsline-2.jpg?cda6c1

Is it even available stateside?

I just assumed that it was...

apparently they have been for sale in the states. . . .

I love the Phoenix climate, i looked for a convertible vintage 911 when I was down there last time. . . nice price points on vehicles in that area

Archived