FUCKING WIERD GUMMO..

HardyBucks

I found this through clicking a few links on the kids thread,

i really cant work out if it looks good or not,

but it looks fucking wierd

kids is fantastic so how the fuck can this be by the same writer/director whatever he is.

someone explain discuss im intruiged

and this guys a fucking maniac

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q4JIkmzWfn0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my favorite part is when all the rednecks are chilling in the kitchen and dudes get maaaad cause he loses the arm wrestling match to the black midget. theres some special about it.

YES!!!

& when dude wrestles the chair

"Get em goddamn it! Goooo!!"

i just read korine's wiki page, what a fucking character...

He originally intended to follow up Gummo with a short-lived project known as Fight Harm, directed by illusionist David Blaine. It comprised footage of Korine engaging random people in actual street fights. In these he followed rules of always provoking the fight and continuing until threat of death. Korine, who often said he would die for the cinema, hoped to make a cross between a Buster Keaton vehicle and a snuff film, but after only six fights, he was hospitalized and forced to abandon the project.

I'm not sure if I "didn't get" the movie when I 1st saw it or if it's fucking retarded.

Again, I'll rewatch and see whats up.

There really isn't much to get...A tornado destroys a town in Ohio, some local kids kill cats and sell them to the grocery store for extra cash, kid wears bunny ears and gets fucked with by 8 year old wannabe cowboys, rednecks wrestle a chair in the kitchen.

the end.