iPhone Applications & Discussion Thread

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
It's a pw protected phonebook right?

it also turns off SMS preview alert, can autosend a blacklist of numbers direct to voicemail, busy, answer and hang up, or respond with a pre set text MSG

I just wish it kept a log of texts within the program or something

Anyone ever cracked their glass screen and replaced it? Crashed on a bike ride yesterday and shattered my screen. Everything still works but the screen is fucked...

yup I did this a week after i got it.. I looked into doing it my self but it looked like a huge pain in the ass//nh

luckily I had Best Buy insurance on it and they covered it for free...

If I decide to buy the new iphone when it comes out but I already currently have a AT&T plan with the 3g, wont i have to pay the more expensive price that people pay if they want the phone w/o a plan considering i am not starting a new plan? (sorry run on sentance)

that iSnort is funny haha. funny once.

i have a question about the 3.0 upgrade thats coming.

do you need to do that 3.0 update on a jailbroken phone? if so, how do you go about doing it, if there is even a different way? or will it be a normal update, just like updating an app etc.

thanks

If I decide to buy the new iphone when it comes out but I already currently have a AT&T plan with the 3g, wont i have to pay the more expensive price that people pay if they want the phone w/o a plan considering i am not starting a new plan? (sorry run on sentance)

I'm going to say yes, and I'm going to say yes because when I went into the Apple store today to see if they could do anything for me for my smashed screen... they told me all they could do is either repair the phone for me at a cost of $200 or show me a new phone. And the new phone would be the price without a new AT&T contract... so the uber-expensive price. That's why I'm going to say yes, you'll need to pay the uber-expensive price for the 3rd generation phone.