iPhone Applications & Discussion Thread

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This phone is great.

There's a few problems but they all stem back to me being in the habbit of itunes/iPhone usage/syncing.

Putting music on here is rather simple, but Im used to having iTunes so I had to download some programs to accomadate the phone into itunes.

Another issue is the open hoodness of the android system. On the iPhone I was used to not seeing codes, files, etc.

On Android You can open up all types of shit and customize the fuck out of damn near everything.

A bit overwhelming at first.

The Nvidia Tegra 2 is possibly the best thing ever to happen to mobile phones, its noticeably faster than every other phone on the market, including the full range of iphones

+Droids. Hell, I had one my nurgas run Angry Birds on his ipad while i ran it on my phone came up first ;)

The screen seemed a bit long from online pictures, but in your hand its perfect.

It can heat up during heavy usage which is a downside, but then again this bitch has 2 processors.

I say pick it up, 159.99, or 200, or whatever its worth it.

• 2 weeks later...

Hear me out.

I still want to do this but my Verizon Contract doesnt end until next year.

I have an ipod touch, with apps that can call people and text. I want to get that Tmobile hot spot to have wifi everywhere. You only pay as you go ($40ish a month) with no contract. Plus the hotspot is so slim and fits nicely in your pocket. My friend at work has it, tested it and works fine.

The app is only 20bucks a month or use skype for better deals.

Edit*

The hot spot is about 200 dollars to get.

I have a 3g that is jailbroken for T-mobile.. and it is mad slow. I downgraded the OS to 3.12 because I thought iOS 4 was the culprit for it running slow, but still no dice on making it run smooth. Anyone have any tips or suggestions on how to make the OS run quicker?

Hear me out.

I still want to do this but my Verizon Contract doesnt end until next year.

I have an ipod touch, with apps that can call people and text. I want to get that Tmobile hot spot to have wifi everywhere. You only pay as you go ($40ish a month) with no contract. Plus the hotspot is so slim and fits nicely in your pocket. My friend at work has it, tested it and works fine.

The app is only 20bucks a month or use skype for better deals.

Edit*

The hot spot is about 200 dollars to get.

i paid skype so I could call niggas outside the US and it wasnt really that good. they said they could barely hear me and the number comes up as unknown so most never answered.

plus if you dont have perfect, fast wifi it never works.

• 2 weeks later...
is there anyway to redownload photokast from somewhere on the interwebs since itunes deleted it and my iphone got reformatted

now there is.

itunes added a brand new feature under the UPDATE Section called "Purchases".

It will show all the apps you "Purchased" for over the past years or how ever long you had an Apple account.

I paid for some apps, lost them, and now i have them back. Take advantage of this feature, might not last but u never know.

I know I'm gonna look like a douchebag to you fucks for saying this but fuck it. Cell phones are fuckin' gay as fuck. Get real muthafuckas, that shit's a dumb down on human life for your childrens children to eventually be controlled by whoever owns how shit like this is effecting what children are counting as something that holds their life together.

Shit like this is going to close library's, and make our children into little fags who can't be real men without finger fuckin' a piece of plastic & checking their facebook status every 5 minutes.

Real men talk about pussy in person drinking beers, or punch people, or fight wars & shoot fuckin' guns, stab forest animals, not talk about cellphones and whatever the fuck they do. Fuck y'all.

the first magazine for iphone and ipad is avaliable at itunes / appstore.

the recent issue of the german ultra magazine goes digital. the mag contains about 120 pages, some animations and as ipad version a variable layout. language is english only...

the official store description:

"ultra magazine

a magazine for urban art, global subculture and graffiti

this new thoroughly reflected issue attaches great importance to high quality photos from around the world. a lot of work has gone into their presentation and the layout in general. this brand new issue also contains a fine selection of animations and exceptionable specials. after a quite long break ultra magazine is back with a new issue with exclusive iPad content. for the first time we bring you the magazine‘s content in a totally different way."

ultramagsm.png

devb.png

ipad version:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ultra-magazine/id419964738?mt=8&ls=1

iphone version:http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/ultra-mag/id421990377?mt=8&ls=1

Archived