Herpes Rise Linked to Beer Pong

DM!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
If I ever get Hep C I'm gonna start going to college parties and playing beer pong. I fucking hate drinking games.

Hep C is only transmitted through blood.

My best friend has it from shooting dope and I've shared tons of drinks and shit with him so I bugged out until I found that out.

Looks like it's linked to murder now...

Philadelphia-area man charged in beer pong killing

DA: Man shot to death over beer pong

By: MARGARET GIBBONS

Burlington County Times

Joseph B. Jimenez of Bridgeport is being held without bail on charges of first- and third-degree murder and related offenses.

mgibbons@phillyBurbs.com

One Montgomery County, Pa. man is dead and another is behind bars after an argument sparked by a drinking game and subsequent trash talking got out of hand Friday night in Bridgeport.

Authorities Monday announced the arrest of Joseph B. Jimenez, 24, of Bridgeport, Pa. for the weekend shooting death of an acquaintance, 25-year-old Scott Riley, also of Bridgeport, over a game of beer pong.

Jimenez, who is being held without bail in the county prison, is charged with first- and third-degree murder and related offenses.

"It seems like this was just some alcohol-infused machismo," said county District Attorney Risa Vetri Ferman. "Two guys talking trash over what, by all accounts, was some stupid argument and, instead of walking away, (Jimenez) tried to prove his manhood by firing his gun."

The two men were playing a game of beer pong with others when an argument between the two broke out, according to authorities. Beer pong is a drinking game in which players attempt to throw ping pong balls into cups of beer, requiring opponents to drink the beer when the balls hit their target.

That dispute continued when the two met in an alley behind the home where they had gathered that night.

Riley mocked Jimenez by telling him "shoot me" and taunted him by saying he didn't have the guts to do it, according to the criminal complaint.

Jimenez drew out a .40-caliber handgun he had concealed in his waistband and fired one shot that struck Riley in the neck, the complaint said.

One witness said that she heard Riley gagging and asking for help. She told authorities that Riley was bleeding so extensively from his wound that she "could hear the blood gushing from his wound," the complaint said.

Riley was pronounced dead at 12:25 a.m. Saturday at Montgomery Hospital in Norristown.

Witnesses told police that Jimenez fled immediately after the shooting but returned while police were at the scene. Spotting blood on Jimenez' hands, a police officer immediately took him into custody.

Jimenez, who directed police to the trash can where he tossed the gun after the shooting, reportedly told his mother his gun "fell and went off," the complaint said. However, a witness told authorities he heard Jimenez pull back on the gun slide, placing a round in the firing chamber, according to the complaint.

County detectives and police spent the weekend looking for some other motive other than an argument over a drinking game, said Ferman.

"You believe there was some logic involved but this just appears to be completely senseless," she said. "Witnesses said they were just talking trash to one another and there was nothing sustentative."

20090505_dn_g1beer05c.JPG

beer pong :nope: