Official Car modding thread.

lolsroyce

Turbo car thread was full of pictures of random cars, and I am sure the "what do you drive" thread doesn't need our back and fourth posting of our mods and suggestions.

So this is open to just any one on 12oz that works on their car or on other cars, builds motors, turbo, supercharged, all motor, all that stuff. No hate on makes or models.. just on poor decisions.

do not post pics of cars from magazines. if we wanted to see that i would go to the magazine stand and flip through that shit.

my build

2001 Honda S2000

40,500 original miles

ARP Headstuds

Cometic 2.0mm head gasket

Custom turbo manifold

Custom IC piping

Precision 6265 ball bearing turbo with billet compressor wheel

Tial 44mm wastgate

Tial 50mm BOV

RC Engineering 750cc injectors

Aeromotive a1000 fuel pressure regulator

AEM water/meth injection

Flexalite 220 fans

Custom exhaust (3" all the way through, V-Band clamps no flanges)

AEM Standalone Ecu

Defi gauges

Innovate Wideband

BC coilovers

Cusco sway bars

Cusco strut tower bars

Cusco 5 point roll bar

SSR MS1-R wheels 17x8 front 17x9.5 rear

Toyo Proxes R1-R tires 220/45/17 front 265/40/17 rear

Volk Formula lug nuts

Driveshaft shop aluminum driveshaft

Drive Shaft Shop stage 4 axles

Cusco 1.5 way LSD

Comtech Engineering reinforced differential casing

Innovative motor mounts

Spoon Differential mounts

Shine hardtop

3479666791_4bae7a3ba3_o.jpg

3473065317_ce08341181_o.jpg

3473679786_88d93ed0cf_o.jpg

3473679840_41c3742874_o.jpg

3473679812_7cdb7c926d_o.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I had a turbo integra that made 267 hp and 244 tq. LS T3/T4 57 trim .63AR, 550 cc injectors, 3 inch exhaust, front mount, 13.5 psi. LS motor with 44k.

Ill see if I can dig up a complete list.

You were running 13.5psi on a stock LS longblock? And it lasted?

I've had a few cars in the past.. favorite was a '04 Jetta GLI, T3/T4 57trim .63a/r, Walbro 255/440cc injectors, Tial 38mm, custom log style manifold, Eurojet FMIC, 3" downpipe with open dump.

Right now I have a LS Integra with bolt-on's and spray.

I just got back from this dude's house where I got my rear fenders rolled by him. $50 for both is not a bad deal. Its actually super easy, he has a professional fender rolling tool. I didn't bother snapping any pics, sorry. Now I can fit just about any wheel combo/tire size back there. Could have been done by me and a helper with a baseball bat or metal pipe, but Im not about half-assing anything, even though it can still be done that way if you're careful as shit. Cool ass dude. Does drifting and drives an S14. We're going to keep in touch and I think I am going to get involved in it. Im going to need another pair of rear wheels for the events and definitely going to need to replace my VLSD with a clutch type LSD. He has an OS Giken 1.5 way and it was very tolerable on the street. Only problem is the OS Giken diffs are super expensive and are not marketed in the US. I'll probably get a Kaaz or Quaife.

You were running 13.5psi on a stock LS longblock? And it lasted?

Hell yeah, car ran like a top for 2 and half years. Daily driven, 7 days a week rain and all. I recently sold the car and the new owner's friend blew the motor somehow. Under my ownership the car never even burn oil. I was tuned on crome.

64 Nova SS

383 stroker

243/249 .578/.585 Lunati Voodoo Solid Roller cam

11.5:1 keith black pistons

dart iron eagle 2.05 heads

scat crank and rods

holley 750dual feed carb

th350 3500stall speed

4:11 gears in a ford 9

do something rice boys

I'm currently looking for a 64-7 or 69' Nova. Almost bought a Chevy II from some putz on craigslist, but he changed his mind and upped the price. whichever nova i end up getting, im gonna spray it "Rally Green". Always wanted to get a Nova Wagon too, drop a blower in it. maybe someday. Maybe when the economys better i can go back to painting cars.

• 2 months later...

About 2 months ago I bought a 98 Jeep Cherokee lifted 4.5 inches sitting on 33's. Not much has been done to it besides that. Front/rear bumpers, hella lights, steel rear quarter panels, dual steering stabilizers, skid plate, cherry bomb exhaust. all done by the guy i bought it from.

I'm working on wiring up the Hellas, I've never one anything wiring related before so Im learning a lot. I plan on putting a cold air intake, hood vents(not a scoop),eventually lockers (looking like lockrites right now, detroits cost a grip), another auxiliary cooling fan, and a flowmaster 40. Anyone know how good thats going to sound on an I6? Anyone fuck with cherokees or wranglers?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3347/3608095636_9b1a1f32d0.jpg?v=0

• 4 months later...