Should I Join The Army??

MaxRoach

i'm stuck in a decent paying, but shitty job. i've lived in the same city my entire life except for a brief 6 months.

i'm pretty much broke, want to travel, and want to go to college.

it seems like a yes, right? i get training and travel and meet people. at the same time i'm not entirely sure of myself in that environment and worried that once i sign up, and i'll regret it fully. when really i could probably just stay at my shitty job, bank my money, travel on my own, and take out a loan for college.

i've lurked and seen a couple of you are in the military. was it worth it?

You'd be joining for the wrong reasons. There is a war going on. We kill people. It's not a fucking vacation. You will not get any college credits if you are active duty in a combat mos. You won't have time for that shit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL CUZ NIGGAS THATS IN THE ARMY AINT GONNA BE LIKE "THAT SHIT IS FOR SUCKERS" CUZ THEN THEY BASICALLY CALLIN THEMSELVES A SUCKER.

AND THE ARMED FORCES G IS CRAZY. NIGGAS JUICE YOU UP TO THE MAX. YOU SEE THOSE COMMERCIALS? NIGGAS LOOKING MAD CLEANCUT IN THE BOAT COMIN ONTO THE BEACH AND BROTHERHOOD AND FUCKIN HOORAH! AND ALL THAT SHIT...:lol: NIGGAS HAD ME READY TO SIGN UP BUT ME BEING ME I WAS JUST TRYNA SIGN UP FOR THE MONEY AND BUY A HOUSE IN DR AND NOT ACTUALLY DO WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO (FIGHT FOR WHITE PEOPLE OIL) ITS A THREAD ABOUT IT SOMEWHERE...BUT APPARENTLY THEY DONT GIVE YOU NO MONEY UP FRONT, YOU GOTTA GO SHOOT SOME ARAB CHILDREN IN THE FACIAL TO COLLECT SO I WASNT WIT IT...DO WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO HOMIE BUT YO, IF THESE NIGGAS ARE OFFERING YOU 5 FIGURES YOU BEST BELIEVE THEY GONNA MILK THAT SHIT RIGHT THE FUCK OUTTA YOU...ALSO, IF I WANNA HAVE A BORING ASS JOB THAT EVERYONE HATES AND RISK MY LIFE DAILY, ILL BECOME A COP.

i think most of the dudes on here that are in the army (that i know of) would present a very real representation of what its like, and who its for. idk.

We used to call him retard Je cuz he was out pf his fucking mind. Dude would fight anyone, anytime, no matter the circumstances, and just didn't care

Then he went o the army and come home a fuckin pussy, but still kept talkin shit how I couldn't knock him out. hat you see is the result of that

The military, since tehn, has turned at least 5 people I know into complete pussies.;..shit sucks

your call

i think most of the dudes on here that are in the army (that i know of) would present a very real representation of what its like, and who its for. idk.

I think you're a teenag idiot who doesn't know his ass from his nutsack.

I also think that you should listen to these military dudes and go ahead and join the fucking Army or Marines and go to Iraq.

Seriously.

ASAP.

HOOOO-RAAAAAHHHH!!!!

LOL CUZ NIGGAS THATS IN THE ARMY AINT GONNA BE LIKE "THAT SHIT IS FOR SUCKERS" CUZ THEN THEY BASICALLY CALLIN THEMSELVES A SUCKER.

AND THE ARMED FORCES G IS CRAZY. NIGGAS JUICE YOU UP TO THE MAX. YOU SEE THOSE COMMERCIALS? NIGGAS LOOKING MAD CLEANCUT IN THE BOAT COMIN ONTO THE BEACH AND BROTHERHOOD AND FUCKIN HOORAH! AND ALL THAT SHIT...:lol: NIGGAS HAD ME READY TO SIGN UP BUT ME BEING ME I WAS JUST TRYNA SIGN UP FOR THE MONEY AND BUY A HOUSE IN DR AND NOT ACTUALLY DO WHAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO DO (FIGHT FOR WHITE PEOPLE OIL) ITS A THREAD ABOUT IT SOMEWHERE...BUT APPARENTLY THEY DONT GIVE YOU NO MONEY UP FRONT, YOU GOTTA GO SHOOT SOME ARAB CHILDREN IN THE FACIAL TO COLLECT SO I WASNT WIT IT...DO WHATEVER YOU WANNA DO HOMIE BUT YO, IF THESE NIGGAS ARE OFFERING YOU 5 FIGURES YOU BEST BELIEVE THEY GONNA MILK THAT SHIT RIGHT THE FUCK OUTTA YOU...ALSO, IF I WANNA HAVE A BORING ASS JOB THAT EVERYONE HATES AND RISK MY LIFE DAILY, ILL BECOME A COP.

mero knows

really though, there are other ways to get training than joining the army. look into grants, scholarships and bursaries and apply apply apply. something will pop up. apply to jobs that might broaden you skill base.

if you are against the things the army does it makes no sense to go down that road to get things there are other ways of getting.

If you are sick of your shitty job and the rutt you are in, you need to figure out what you want, man up and try and get it. Not just sign your life away into some other people hands.