Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RaP LeTTeRS yO!

icanhascheezburger.com

icanhascheezburger.com

i-can-has-cheezburger%5B1%5D.jpg

You guys seen this stuff before? They take pictures of cats and type in "catspeak" over them.

Saw it in a coffee table book and learned that they now have a site on the internet.

Enjoy!

monorail.jpg

flavor-757736.jpg

Literally just the other day, I was thinking that it would be kind of funny to start a new account, and just post a bunch of old shit like this as though I had just heard about it for the first time.

But then I decided it wouldn't really be that funny after all.

YO DAWGS,

I HERD INTEL GOTS THIS NEW PROCESSOR OUT CALLED THE PENTIUM

AND THAT SHIT RUNS WINDOWS 3.1 FAST AS SHIT

DOES ANYBODY GOT ONE YET?

YO DUDE OUR BBS JUST UPGRADED TO RIP GRAPHICS,

SHIT IS SO TIGHT

I HAD TO GET AN EGA ADAPTER BUT IT WAS WORTH IT, CHECK THIS SWEET SHIT OUT

carvers.gif

3112788126_723132bb2d.jpg

# I'm still waitng to testify I have no clue when they're going to call me up. Lots of orange suits in here.37 minutes ago from Tweetie

# I've seen 2 guys sentnced to 3/5 months in jail. It's weird seeing guys just sentenced like that.37 minutes ago from Tweetie

# So I was due in at 9am but I might not testify until 11am. Sigh.about 1 hour ago from Zannel

# IM all about justice but I have to sit here while they process 5 other cases.about 1 hour ago from Zannel

# Courtrooms aren't very clean. :(about 1 hour ago from Zannel

# Biking over to the courthouse. Lost my subpoena documentation but I'm sure I'll be just fine.about 2 hours ago from Tweetie

# I forgot that I had to appear in court today. I'm a whitness in a grand theft auto case.about 2 hours ago from Tweetie

LOL!

Now I know why they call them "LOLCats"

Cause im laughing out loud :lol: :lol: :lol:

So......Which one are you?

Please be DatJankityPotHead....Please....

Dudes, did you guys hear about that new paint that came out? It's called Montana and it looks nice with really bright colours. We should all throw down and get some of it. I heard they have a website? Link anyone? Hahahaha!

DAMN DUDE, SO THE EGYPTIANS JUST ENSLAVED ME AND MY FAMILY, THEY GOT US HAULIN BIG ROCKS AROUND ALL DAY AND SHIT TRYINA STACK THEM UP INTO A PYRAMID, THIS SHIT IS SOME HARD WORK YO

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now