CHICAGO POLICE BEAT AUTISTIC BOY

mosluggo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ANOTHER FINE JOB FROM OUR BOYS AT THE CHICAGO POLICE DEPARTMENT.

How many things have happened this year already? Cop beat up homeless guy on the bus, drunken cop smashes into and kills Afroe & Evol, this incident, they couldn't figure out about the kid that was playing wannabe 5-0 with them; this city needs a serious overhaul. And it's only fucking April.

I got pulled over by CPD last week and got locked up on a warrant that I served 2 years ago, looks like another wonderful officer forgot to take it out of the computer. Thanks for wasting my time and money once again, assholes. Maybe once Daley gets out of office, if he ever does, shit will change. But I'm confused, do we even vote for a mayor in Chicago? Or is King Richard appointed for life?

FUCK DALEY, FUCK THE CPD

god damn. this is just ridiculous and fuckin depressing. how the fuck are we supposed to trust and depend on 'law enforcement' that gets involved in this kind of shit? every time i open the paper theres another story of a cop going apeshit on an innocent citizen- and they're armed with guns, batons, mace, etc. vs people who are completely unarmed and defenseless.

no wonder people cheer when cops get killed.

IF YOU MAKE THE POLICE CHASE AFTER YOU, CHANCES ARE THEYRE BRING AND ASS WHOOPING WITH THEM.

:lol:

thats realtalk.

ive ran from cops dozens of times..been caught once.

wasnt a pretty scene..

but i rather go home the same night with fucked up ribs than sleep in a holding cell and have court for some bullshit charges the next month.

One of these days, there's going to be riots and such. DALEY WILL BE MAYOR until he dies. He was taught by the best, his father. Sad. But all this shit going on from those cops in the pool hall, making fun of some guys because they were crying.( the dudes dad had just passed away)Then proceding to beat them with pool sticks. To the cop that KILLED afro and evol. The 14 yr old cop impersenator. To these 2 assholes beating a defenseless handicapped kid for no reason.The dude that whooped that woman bartenders ass. And who knows how much other shit is happening that we don't know about. The CPD is a fucking joke. Shit has to stop. Jody weis can suck my dick. He hasn't fixed shit since he's been here. All he's here for is a fucking paycheck. People will rebel one of these days. There's only so much the citizens of Chicago can take. Fuck Daley. He knows all the corupt shit going down. And everytime he says, " Well this is the first I've heard of it," is fucking bullshit. He's smart, always has someone to take the fall. And fuck Monique Bond. If she could write a book, it would be number one best seller. She knows all that shit that's going on also. THIS IS OUR CITY. FUCK ALL THOSE CROOKED MOTHER FUCKERS.

YOU MAD??? YES, YES I AM....

And FUCK JOHN BURGE AND ALL THOSE ALL PIGS, BEATING CONFESSIONS OUT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE. SOME GUY JUST DID 26 YEARS FOR A MURDER HE DIDN'T COMMIT. HE'S GETTING 200K FOR SPENDING HIS LIFE IN PRISON. OH, AND JOB TRAINING FROM THE STATE. WHAT A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT. FUCK