CHICAGO POLICE BEAT AUTISTIC BOY

mosluggo

when the video surfaced of the black guy socking the shit out of that retard in the burger joint, 99% of 12oz was laughing their ass off. now yall are on some serious business tip since it was a cop that hit a retard.

If you can't see the difference between punching someone in the face who just kicked your 3 year old kid in the nuts and splitting someones head open for not doing what you say I feel bad for you.

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh word? Well then what do you do when you find out you stoned to death the wrong dude?

Do you stone the stoners for stoning the wrong guy?

I thought some of you would figure I meant if they were 100% guilty. Say someone raped someone and dna proved in fact, that they did do it. Or ya, you could stone the stoners, and then stone the people who provided the stones. And then you could stone the people that transported the stones to and from wherever they came from. And you could then stone the very people that came up with the idea in the first place. and so on.