DELETION OF PROPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think begging for props should be grounds for an automatic ban. If you aren't cracking funny jokes or making interesting posts but still feel entitled to my approbation, surprise...you don't deserve shit.

People used to make good posts because they wanted to make you laugh or think, and if the thread succeeded or people quoted them and agreed with what they were saying, then that was reward enough. Now it's gotten to the point where people are lazy as hell...they'll repost the same lame jokes or the same stale news and expect a pat on the back for it...and they get it from people who expect the same in return.

Don't mind me, though...I'll just go on pretending that this is still a forum and not a circle jerk.

I think begging for props should be grounds for an automatic ban. If you aren't cracking funny jokes or making interesting posts but still feel entitled to my approbation, surprise...you don't deserve shit.

People used to make good posts because they wanted to make you laugh or think, and if the thread succeeded or people quoted them and agreed with what they were saying, then that was reward enough. Now it's gotten to the point where people are lazy as hell...they'll repost the same lame jokes or the same stale news and expect a pat on the back for it...and they get it from people who expect the same in return.

Don't mind me, though...I'll just go on pretending that this is still a forum and not a circle jerk.

this in all its entirety.