Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
LORD OF THE STREETS

DELETION OF PROPS

Yo, I just recently got my second tic tack and was feeling like the number one stunna!! Then 12 oz crashes and a buncch of info is lost...My tic tack is still there but when i open user cp i can't see any of my props!!! Anyone know what the deal is with this??

• Like 5

life aint' fair homeboy.

if you didn't give a fuck in the 1st place.....you wouldn't have been so epicly nega-propped.

If you had been paying attention whatsoever over the past few days you'd know why they disappeared.

200810513239.jpg.b7585d0e3ca39bd11d92609f9d19fb57.jpg

How you feeling now?

63614546.jpg

For all of you that gave me negative props that is really lame. I was just asking a simple question and you fools get off on nega poropping me. makes no sense.

welcome to channel zero. enjoy your stay.

• Like 1

For all of you that gave me negative props that is really lame. I was just asking a simple question and you fools get off on nega poropping me. makes no sense.

I didn't negaprop you, but I will say you starting this thread was really lame. You got your 2nd tic tac and were feeling like a "stunna?"

Don't take the props system so seriously. Anyone that makes threads wining about their props is going to get tooled on. It's just how it goes.

• Like 1

Yo, I just recently got my second tic tack and was feeling like the number one stunna!! Then 12 oz crashes and a buncch of info is lost...My tic tack is still there but when i open user cp i can't see any of my props!!! Anyone know what the deal is with this??

What got you interested in 12 oz in the first place? The pictures of graffiti, or the props? The former is understandable, but the latter...what the hell, did your parents not love you enough or something? Did you like to read the comments while rubbing your nipples and wearing a schoolgirl uniform? What exactly is the big loss here?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now