so twinky got ______________

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Shit, i could never even start to think of actually going through with somthing like this, but i give you respect for not flipping out at the thought of your girl having a baby squeezed out her at that age and then you two raising the damn thing while your suppose to be out partying and what not, not to mention the whole money it costs thing.

That said good luck and good luck to your missus, cause the next 9 months are gonna prolly suck for her

honestly i dont care what most will say, im actually really family orientated and have always secretly wanted a child.

one thing that scares my is the fact that the doctor told my girl that her body is in bad shape from when she was bulimic, so chances are the baby may not make it.

which makes me sad.

/nh

I hope everything goes ok bro.

I just found out the sex of mines on the 16th.

Good luck to you and your lady bro.

People definitely exagerate the shit anyways.

Of course having a kid is time consuming work, but it's not the fucking end of the world like people try to make it out to be.

Of course it costs money, but it's not as expensive as people try to make it out to be.

Having a kid isn't the end of your life.

It's just an important part of your life.

I still do the same shit I did before I had a kid, just not as much or often.

Having kids is just a part of life. It helps you grow a sense of priorities.

But it's not the end of the fucking road like people try and make it out to be.

first of all, congratulations twinky! you're a good guy, you're gonna be a great daddy.

second of all, i agree 100% with dao.

i am pro-choice as a muhfucka, babies aren't for everyone, but i really hate the stigma attached to young people having kids.

yeah it slows you down a bit but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

it teaches you selflessness and gives you a reason to do your best at life.

kids are fucking resilient, as long as it is loved for and you figure out a way to feed and clothe it, it'll be aight.

just make sure your beezy lays off the yak and seriously seriously SERIOUSLY take her to a nurse midwife.

they are so much better to deal with, they talk to you like a friend or an equal not as some dickhead doctor who's too busy to answer your questions.

and they will be really helpful with addiction recovery problems, nutrition stuff, and adjusting once the baby's born--young moms will often skip the breastfeeding because it's hard at first and they're worried it's gonna sag their titties, but it's so important and a nurse-midwife will stick with you and make sure you're comfortable doing it.

best of luck!

oh yeah, and:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWkZ_StRjU0&feature=player_embedded

suckaaaaaaaa.

Do live at home?

Have you established a career for yourself?

Do you even have a job?

Are you living from paycheque to paycheque?

Your girl has health issues, are you prepared to raise a retarded baby?

Sorry but unplanned teen pregnancies are irresponsible.

Having a kid is a big responsibility, if you're making threads about suicide and now making threads about having kids then what makes you think you're going to be a good parent, for fuck's sake you're still a kid yourself.

I suggest you wait 4 years.

• Like 1

I dont think there is ever a "right time" to have a baby. At least there doesn't seem to be a portion where everything is hunky dory.

Twinky may I give a suggestion, please for the future wellfare of your kid teach it how to drive, so I don't have to pull a pit maneuver out of rage, and end up makin a pavement pizza out of your precious perfect because it doesn't know how to merge.

having a kid is like literally the LAST thing on my to-do list

fuck kids and fuck families

first you got your little shitter whos gonna need THOUSANDS of dollars for eduation food baby sitting not to mention trips to the doctor toys diapers and about 20 hours out of each day until they are 3!

then you got your beautiful wife, who will slowly turn into a saggin bitching un attractive peice of flesh who will start to piss you off so much deep down inside so you cheat on her and then she takes HALF

HALF!!!!