Biker babes

Eaten By Wolves

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

8.jpg Umbrella girl on the clock. Airbrushed cleavage. Unless there's a funnel in her ass she has no place here.

tanya15.jpgThis picture is fucking sad. Someone spent months building that bike and it's crowning moment is with a chick the owner had to pay just for her to touch the handlebars. Sorry bike, it's all down hill for you after this. Chances are the only person who can afford you is some suit/closet queer who's looking for a chromed out penis extension cept he can't actually ride. For the rest of your life you'll be parked in his garage next to the never-used bowflex and homo dungeon .

18037.jpgAnother budding career for a wannabe actress.

553958387_a38533dac2.jpg

There's no bikes in this photo. wtf are you talking about?

Get your old lady on the bitch seat

No but seriously, I've been to quite a few local biker bars, and I'll stay fucking rich bitches, club girls, and scene whores - biker bitches are haggard as fuck

^^This! I was in Milwaukee last year when Harley had their anniversary/opening of the Harley museum, bikers swarmed that city like a pack of locusts, nasty old biker bitches everywhere, very little in the way of hot younger chicks.

^^This! I was in Milwaukee last year when Harley had their anniversary/opening of the Harley museum, bikers swarmed that city like a pack of locusts, nasty old biker bitches everywhere, very little in the way of hot younger chicks.

East Nashville is a notorious biker hangout, hells angels, devils disciples, deaths angels, mongols, they all come through and I have never seen one leatherfaced saddlebaggin rusty biker broad I would touch

All that open sun, highway exhaust, and methamphetamine use is not a flattering combination