10,000 Lakes Thread

wholeman

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 815
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for posting some of there work up. Im diggin that style, is that shock that they threw up the same shock from eastcoast? and il throw some flicks up here in a bit, damn iphone, i gotta upload pic by pic to facebook, then save em, then upload em to tinypic, then post em, its a pain

also, can i post trackside graff? like right off the line? Because i was walking down miles of track headed east from the yard and found a few locomotivless cars sitting there ( mostly chemical, some gondolas and hoppers), and then a 1/2 mile train passed by me somewere further down the line, caught some shitty moving flicks. And i also flicked some old freights, all great lakes prime!

to answer your question- yes thats the same shock.

umm you can post whatever you want, but you'll want to make your own thread for that.. and make sure you know how to post before trying to make a metal heads thread, otherwise these cats will eat you up.. reallll gangsta nerds around here.. packin' all kinds of wireless mouses on the hip

gedc0752.jpg

okay son, its okay... its okay. don't worry. I ain't mad at ya. But I told you to make your own thing and not put any of yer belongings in my thread, see? I just don't wanna see the shit here.. That's why people make these little things.. Now quit coloring in my color book.

• 2 weeks later...