The New NHL just in time for Round 2 of the playoffs thread.

Dose-ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they showed a shitload of asians at the capitals game last night, but i agree in vancouver they make it seem like the fans are 90% asian hahaha.

hawks vs. vancouver tonight - i think the hawks are gonna destroy again, especially if vancouver doesn't do something about their defense around luongo, and getting pucks out of their end.

ducks vs. wings - wings will come out and take game 3 i think it'll be a great game though, might go into O.T again.

did they lose Letang tonight ??

i hope not...it looked like he either hurt his shoulder or wrist...

but the pens arent gonna win with crosby bein the only one playin...

i hate to say it but im startin to think malkin is a choke on the big stage...

just look at last years finals...he didnt do shit

crosby played his ass off last night but unless someone else starts putting up points

the pens arent goin nowhere

and fluery i think fluery shoulda stopped ovechkins 3rd goal, the one where he came down

against gonchar, but i dont know why gonchar would back off of him....he already had 12 fucking shots dont give the dude time....at least the caps had the right idea by trying to double team crosby alot

i hate to say i think it's a russian conspiracy.. no just joking but gino's dad does wear that russian mob jacket

props to sid with the HT and props to those cats who got their hats the whole way to the ice for it.. good job f'ers

and did anyone see that DC kid holding the sign that said 'unleash the fleury'? they showed him and that sign like 20 times.. capitols PR fail

it said unleash the fury you fucking idiot.

and skeed i agree with you malkin needs to step up big time a long with staal and a lot of other pens forwards and defensemen.

vancouver is gonna need to step it up tonight too without salo and possibly without demitra.

staal is one of the pens that i think has been playing pretty good so far in the playoffs

but he needed to win that faceoff on ovie's PP goal

but im lookin for kennedy, talbot, fedetenko, kunitz, dupuis, and sykora to do somthing.

they have all been to quiet for me

ok i'll eat it.. you're right, i'm not hip on the capital lingo. and i checked and they said they were telling me last night it said fury too, so in a drunken ass hole fashion..

unleash the flurry?

[ATTACH]109577[/ATTACH]

i got a flik from the glass standing behind fleury but its on the f'n phonecam

I figured we would have an OG 6 final.

Boston vs. Detroit.

Perhaps not?

Fuck Detroit. I have to watch their stupid games on FSN all the time, and deal with all the michibillies. Theyre like the yankees of hockey.

Talked to a guy the other day wearing a stevie y jersey. Asked him about the playoffs, he just looked at me. Told him i was a rangers fan, he asked if I was from texas.

Seriously.

That was a great game yesterday. (Pens) that triple ot red wings game was nuts also. Im suprised the hawks have scored this much on luongo. Have gotten to see 1 game because of work. Listening isnt that bad though. Ovie is the baddest player in the league.

Versteeg is the hawks sleeper. Dude rips just like roenick. But seabrook is starting to look a lot like scott stevens back in the day. Give this team another year or 2 and their going to be unstoppable. Thats if they dont win it this year. And cambell sure doesnt look like he's worth the money they spent. maybe its just me, but i dont even notice that dude when hes out there. Habi's playing pretty decent also, which is good because huet sucks my balls. The stadium is going to be so loud for the anthem tonight. Damn wish i was going. Go Hawks.

I figured we would have an OG 6 final.

THEYRE LIKE THE YANKEES IN HOCKEY. Couldn't aggree more.

Talked to a guy the other day wearing a stevie y jersey. Asked him about the playoffs, he just looked at me. Told him i was a rangers fan, he asked if I was from texas.

Seriously.

I'd love to see boston and detroit go out, just don't see it happening.Those were the 2 teams i saw making it to the finals.

staal is one of the pens that i think has been playing pretty good so far in the playoffs

but im lookin for kennedy, talbot, fedetenko, kunitz, dupuis, and sykora to do somthing.

sykora is one of those players who won't even have a presence on the ice for 10 games in a row and then on the 11th comes out and gets 4 or 5 points.

I fucking hate that!!!!

habitual underachiever ... he did that when he played for the oilers.

kunitz is just an average player imo, the only reason he had success in anaheim was because he was a linemate of perry and getzlaf, same fucking deal with dustin penner, anybody who plays with those guys is going to score/get points

malkin is who needs to wear that loss yesterday, he is getting nothing done offensively, then he takes that retard penalty ...

yea...thats true about sykora....last year it seemed like he was more consistent though

i do think kunitz is above average though....the last two games are the worst ive seen him play in a pens uniform

i still think the pens are gonna be alright but it woulda been nice to get atleast one win in washington

I think its become pretty clear though as to who is the best player on the pens...

I think what did the pens in yesterday was that crosby was playin by himself and ovechkin was getting a little bit of help form his teammates

MALKIN NEEDS TO WAKE THE FUCK UP

and i hope the blackhawks win tonight...they remind me of the pens a few years ago with all the young talent

and ovechkin is out his fucking mind to call this an obvious cheapshot by kunitz...

the puck is right there and theres heavy traffic....its not like he's all by himself and just swung at Varlamov...he was swinging at the puck which is right there along with 4 capitals and 2 pens...

its hockey quit crying

guerin hasnt done shit either, what about gonchar as well...

guerin was brought in to put pucks in on crosbys line, thats it, nothing else except for veteran leadership and putting in passes from crosby.. maybe a lil slot work on the pp too

HEY HEY HEY HEY

DID YOU GUYS HEAR.

coyotes filed for bankruptcy... and there is talk of them moving to southern ontario??? or some shit...

i'd like to see another canadian team, because honestly we need to move all the teams out of the south, except for the teams in california, but both teams in florida need to be moved up north, atlanta needs to be moved up north.

but what do you all think about them filing for bankruptcy...

this wings ducks game already looks like it is gonna be a good one. and we're only 3 minutes in.

fuck montreal fans

no other city in canada will boo the anthem, just those stupid fags

they do tons of other dumb shit, if its any consolation

agreed fuck montreal fans.

they are all bitches, and fucking cry babies.

they boo their own team when their team is loosing what kind of fans are those?

you don't boo your team when they are down, you make a shitload of noise so you can get them pumped up and help them maybe get back into the game.

did you guys hear?

celine deion (sp?) wants to buy the habs!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

i really hope she doesn, so she can run those faggots into the ground and ruin the team more then it's already ruined.

they have like 10-15 of their players on FA at the end of this year, and unless they pull out some crazy shit i don't think they are gonna keep all of them..