The New NHL just in time for Round 2 of the playoffs thread.

Dose-ink

well everyone knew he wasnt gonna stay here

i dont like him too much

he's got good hands and a wicked shot

but he shoots all the fuckin time.

word, he did need to work on his passing. how many swedish players are we down to 8?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

okay, here's a different angle on hossa to the blackhawks.

in the hawks managements eyes, it was hossa or havlat.

in my mind - hossa > havlat. he has a better stats history, he plays more games per season, and he has more playoff experience (even if you aren't putting up points in the playoffs, as long as your +/- doesn't suck you are out there contributing)

I like hossa, and I wish we could have talked him into playing in Edmonton when he went to detroit instead, oh well

Well whats wrong with that? Isnt the point to win? Not hating at all but seems like the smart thing to do. And im sure these guys all get extra $ for winning the cup with bonuses and all that shit. Im going to miss havlat. He wanted to stay and take a cut to win. Hawks just didnt want to sign a risky player for 6 years. If he didnt take those 2 hits this conversation might be completly different. Good luck to him. Hawks are 4-1 to win the cup. I was hoping id get better odds than that. Their power play is going to be siiiiiiick.

the day before Nash signed his contract extension he told the media that him and colombus weren't seeing eye to eye so naturally maple leafs fans all thought that meant he was going to toronto :lol:

hahahah :lol: :lol: :lol:

now where are koivu tanguay and kovalev going?

the day before Nash signed his contract extension he told the media that him and colombus weren't seeing eye to eye so naturally maple leafs fans all thought that meant he was going to toronto :lol:

yeah, it does get like that here. a pin drop turns into a 747 engine when it comes to this hockey talk.