The New NHL just in time for Round 2 of the playoffs thread.

Dose-ink

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 706
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

damn, i was really about to make this too haha.

lets see... sharks are gonna lose tomorrow. and be out of the playoffs, what a great birthday present that would be! haha.

i think hawks and flames are gonna go 7 games and OT in game 7 will go to the flames.

hopefully washington comes back on the rangers today and tie the series up at 2:00 est.

i think the devils might pull out the series win today at 7:30 est

i just can't wait till the bruins play again.

the story goes that some fan was mouthing off to him, so he turned around and sprayed him with a water bottle, then the fan kept going, so torts threw the water bottle at him, missed and hit the woman sitting next to him, the womans husband then threw a beer at torts, who then grabbed a stick and started threatening to hit the guy. :lol:

ovie and crosby are both batty bum boys.

torts is the fucking champ. avery is a fucking retard, id love to see him get tuned up.

i pick calgary to either come and destroy or just fall apart.

i could see the canucks go far. which would be nice, vancouver is itching for a hockey riot.

I'm hoping for the caps in the east. I hope ovie wins a cup before cindy crosby does.

and in the west I want to see the winner of the chicago/calgary series go to the final, can't pick between those two teams.

not gonna happen.

ovie is a showboat.

the only player thats worth a shit is mike green. everyone else has rocks in their vagina.

are you fucking kidding me?

Semin and backstrom are great players. Backstrom has great vision and skates very well

Semin is skilled with the puck and has great patience.

Fuckin', brooks laich is hard working and effective in front of the net.

Dont gimmie your arrogant bullshit just because umad the caps have a talented team.