The Movie "Kids"

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what everyone thought. It was basically like a day in the life of kids anywhere that kids skated and got wasted, started fights, had sex, etc. We were just like that being east coast teens of the era, except there was graff thrown in.

i think it was about that.. but more about how aids can happen to you or anyone you know. and how no one in newyork has an air conditioner.. jenny was taping her tits up in that movie gummo, hahaha

Yea man cause vaginal mucus inherently smells like roses.

I've never smelled the scent of roses coming from a pussy, but I have smelled Butterscotch.

Actually, I'd say that most young bitches pussies smell somewhat similar to butterscotch.

Or at least they did in my day.

Roses smell kinda nasty anyways, who the fuck would want a pussy to smell like roses?

You're just mad cause it doesn't remind you of your life in the early-mid 90's.

I'm sure you probably relate more to Deliverance.

You totally SLAYED me with this post and the negaprops....:lol:

I was a douchebag teenager just like the kids in this movie, I also grew up in New Orleans not in the Georgia Mountains so save your Deliverance comment for someone else.

My friends and I used to say "man they made a movie about us" like that was something to be proud of.. Seeing it now in my 30's and being a little more mature than I was then, I'm really not impressed with it...I guess in your mind that somehow makes me a faggot huh? :lol:

my ol' man grew up with leo fitzgerald...

used to skate with him and shit..

he said he was a real quiet, laid back dude.

i dont think i coulda hung out with the dude after seeing the movie and thought of him as anything normal, even though it was a movie role.

i gotta buy that movie again, though.

i have too many friends that live under a rock and haven't seen it.

:huh:

I've never smelled the scent of roses coming from a pussy, but I have smelled Butterscotch.

Actually, I'd say that most young bitches pussies smell somewhat similar to butterscotch.

Or at least they did in my day.

Roses smell kinda nasty anyways, who the fuck would want a pussy to smell like roses?

FTW... couldn't be anymore on point about bein a teenager and bitches pussies smellin like butterscotch

i went to the video store the other day to rent the movie "a bronx tale" cause i want the lady who im dating to watch it.

they didnt have it.....but they had "kids" and "caligula" (R rated version)

wtf?!?

not having a bronx tale is almost un-american....

your new female doesn't know what she's missing!!

mario?? mario's a fucking psycho...

• Like 1