The Movie "Kids"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw, skateboarders should always dress baggy. The fashion back then was soooo dope. All this super tight shit gotta end. AA should be all burned down. Eh what do I know. I'm just a grumpy old dude.

Shit, reason they started getting tighter is because how ridiculous the baggy pants thing got in the early 90's. Waist size the same number as your wheel size? No thanks.

I recall getting the "Kids" lecture in high school from several teachers after they saw it....All serious and shit, like teenagers had barely discovered drinking, drugging, and unprotected sex in the mid 90s.

RIP Casper

RIP Harold Hunter

Oh and in retrospect we now know that the chances of homeboy actually catchin the germ from jenny is slim to none...

That kid that played telly, was he meant to have some sort of disability in "kids" or what? I just remember him talking like a proper mong, sounded like he was broken jawed dribbling all the time.

Crazy to think that was banned in UK. the times they are a changin

im assuming ken park was banned too....that movie is on some seriously wierd and sick shit

Never even heard of it man. checked wikipedia and it had this

"The movie was not shown in the United Kingdom after director Larry Clark punched and attempted to strangle Hamish McAlpine, the head of the UK distributor for the film"

hahaha hope thats true. Really want to see it now.