IS IT BAD??

TommyPillfingers

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

for some reason this morning the herbs did not cut it. nothing took my head ache away, tried both indicas and sativas, it got me feeling even more cracked out. so i did what always works. Mix a v8 tomato juice into a beer and bada bing, my headache is gone.

then i went to Ruth Chris' and balled out on a filet with blue cheese, and the sweet potatoes topped in pecans and brown sugar.

for some reason this morning the herbs did not cut it. nothing took my head ache away, tried both indicas and sativas, it got me feeling even more cracked out. so i did what always works. Mix a v8 tomato juice into a beer and bada bing, my headache is gone.

then i went to Ruth Chris' and balled out on a filet with blue cheese, and the sweet potatoes topped in pecans and brown sugar.

you gotta at vodka to your v8 and beer now that cures a serious hang over top it off with capital grill your set btw ruth chris sucks fucking dick

i have found myself in that situation quite a few times except my beer consumption is probably triple of yours and have had some really great times... so no its not bad, to me at least

you can kill a 24 pack in one sitting? nice, ive had to drag buddies out of parks who attempted that and the infamous "kill a 5th" idea.

A few years back when I was a REALLYYYY bad trainwreck I drank a liter of vodka and ate a box of Nyquil in an hour or two. That was probably the hardest I've gone at once

Nevermind allll the nights since then that I've done insane amounts of drugs, drank insane amounts of alcohol. My point is 150 oz of beer is a good amount, but not enough to be even close to "far fetched"