Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TommyPillfingers

IS IT BAD??

for some reason this morning the herbs did not cut it. nothing took my head ache away, tried both indicas and sativas, it got me feeling even more cracked out. so i did what always works. Mix a v8 tomato juice into a beer and bada bing, my headache is gone.

then i went to Ruth Chris' and balled out on a filet with blue cheese, and the sweet potatoes topped in pecans and brown sugar.

i have found myself in that situation quite a few times except my beer consumption is probably triple of yours and have had some really great times... so no its not bad, to me at least

as long as you're payin your bills and your friends/family dont hate you....you're alright. dont sweat the bullshit.

for some reason this morning the herbs did not cut it. nothing took my head ache away, tried both indicas and sativas, it got me feeling even more cracked out. so i did what always works. Mix a v8 tomato juice into a beer and bada bing, my headache is gone.

then i went to Ruth Chris' and balled out on a filet with blue cheese, and the sweet potatoes topped in pecans and brown sugar.

you gotta at vodka to your v8 and beer now that cures a serious hang over top it off with capital grill your set btw ruth chris sucks fucking dick

you gotta at vodka to your v8 and beer now that cures a serious hang over top it off with capital grill your set btw ruth chris sucks fucking dick

i hear some are bad, i liked it, the pecan sweet potatoes tasted like cookie dough

i have found myself in that situation quite a few times except my beer consumption is probably triple of yours and have had some really great times... so no its not bad, to me at least

you can kill a 24 pack in one sitting? nice, ive had to drag buddies out of parks who attempted that and the infamous "kill a 5th" idea.

for some reason i will get pretty hammered off like 8 shots, but 8 beers wont do shit. I will be nicely swerved, but in order to be black out status i usually need about fifteen.

SINCE HES A FARMER

BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

PROPS NIGGA

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

or you could always put your mouth around the exhaust pipe of a car and tell your homie to turn it on and inhale the exhaust shit works wonders when tryin to get rid of a hangover

you farfetched ass nigga

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now