NC blackbooks

shaken20

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Wow man. Blackbook drawings. Cool. Didn't know cats still did these. The skill displayed here is staggering. We should like, totally sketch together sometime or something. Do you drink coffee? I like going to coffee shops and like, sketching and stuff. People totally look at what you do and are like, "is that graffiti?" because they think thats cool but thats not why I do it or anything, so I just shut my book all coy like and give em a little wink like, "shhhh, don't blow up the spot. This is some top secret shit right here". Then I sip my vanilla soy latte and soak in the fame, brotha. Mabey go out back by the dumpster, catch a tag ya know, smoke a blunt. Weed is sooooooooooo cool when you smoke it. Have you ever sketched on weed bro? Makes me giggle like a little schoolgirl. tee hee tee hee tee hee. I mean, thats what its all about, ya know? Smoking weed and sketching in blackbooks. Or doing sketches ABOUT smoking weed in blackbooks. Ya know, like, Life imitates art bro. Sometimes I go out real late like, 11 oclock at night and I go paint real big on the back of trucks and stuff. Sometimes I even use a whole half of a can to fill in. I'll show you a pic to prove it but be fore warned, it looks way bigger in person. Go big or go home, bro. Then I go hang down at the tattoo shop, cause they love me down there. I can tell the way they politely nod with tight lipped smiles when i ask them question after question. They think I'm cool because i ask them stuff. Sometimes I catch them rolling their eyes when I turn my head, but thats just the way homies do. Its just jokes between bros, feel me? Well, gotta go talk tough in some other thread. Maybe I can fuck with someone I hero worship and ruin their day, because I secrfetely resent myself for obcessing over other people and feel the need to fuck with them in some small way to not feel like a total bitch. But thats how dickriders do, ya know bro?

:lol:

It's easy to talk shit when you're behind a keyboard...

And you think you've got me pegged. The most I set foot in any coffee shop is to wash my sweaty balls off in the sink. I pick pieces of shit like you out of my redneck ass, and wipe them under people's car seats. I'm right here if you've got a problem...

he's not right here...he's over there in the toybox not getting played with.

I came looking for you the other night, but you had already split. I wouldn't talk too big, because I have more than one person ready to fire off a text if they see you out. If you're smart, I wouldn't roll out alone.

P.S. Coffee gives me the shits.