NC blackbooks

shaken20

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
gogp, i really like how you can put such a funk on simple letters.

speed + funk = win

problem is not that many people think that way nowadays. Everyone wants to bust out wildstyles and forget true letter form. maybe its me and the way I think..

Look at some old 80's NYC era stuff, basic letters with funk.. my bible...

one of the og moms used to do ocean bombs downtown.

-shook you really need to paint!! markers and paper,are no subsitute for real graffiti-

-if you like graff then do it-stop pretending to do it.anyone that lives in avl knows you dont get up at all!!!its nice to see your fuckin crap ass drawings get better-but who the fuc gives a shit about a page in a book!!go fucking bomb something!graffiti doesn't happen in a book,or on the internet,it happens on the streets!i am out there sprending my shit, not sitting in avl.glad to see the want,but pissed to not see any outcome.go fucking bomb and see what graff is really about!pretty is lame!getting up is the shit!

hell yeah man thats what im sayin! none of this will get you recognized, you gotta go on the streets and make your own fame. asheville has so much space to use its unbelievable and half the time shitty artists are getting too it first (eaks, dreg, zone, tiger tribe)

you don't color your sketches unless you 'have to'? not to seem like i'm on a soapbox or anything, but what's that about? just wondering what you think color would fix.

anyways, here's a few flix from the archives...some of these were on before the site went batshit, but i think there might be something new.

2493905902_b7a56b3446.jpg

3866173113_9ef840c9b6.jpg

2493090927_305fb46e75.jpg

2493095993_ba264cbee4.jpg

2493912352_bbc6002204.jpg

3866173393_88363dfc9a.jpg

3866097535_bde4e22d3b.jpg

2493914076_2f8bc32cb1.jpg

peace out..