NC blackbooks

shaken20

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think you need to learn a bit of respect yourself. Giving 12 oz. a bad name. Seems like all you do is spend your days on this site sitting in your chair criticizing and watching famous writers get up and peeking at photos. You have only been a member for a year? I may be learning a bit still here n there but at least I'm man enough to admit that. I have for sure put in a ton more work than any one that lives around me. I take this shit seriously! I don't care who you are or who the other "since" is, I have respect for other writers. ill be up there soon bro. just sit back and watch hah! no hate!

I think you need to learn a bit of respect yourself. Giving 12 oz. a bad name. Seems like all you do is spend your days on this site sitting in your chair criticizing and watching famous writers get up and peeking at photos. You have only been a member for a year? I may be learning a bit still here n there but at least I'm man enough to admit that. I have for sure put in a ton more work than any one that lives around me. I take this shit seriously! I don't care who you are or who the other "since" is, I have respect for other writers. ill be up there soon bro. just sit back and watch hah! no hate!

totally bro

you can't have respect for other writers if you don't care about the other Since..lots of names have been taken and as the years go by, it gets even harder to find a relatively short name that isn't already taken by someone..but if there is already a well-established writer with that name, then a new name is pretty much mandatory..it's crucial if someone wants to become well-respected to try and come up with an original name as well as an original style,locations,ingenuity in the graff game, and so on..it's pretty rare to see 2 famous people with the same name...Loot.