12oz Popularity contest........................................... .

Poesia [ ] T

nah, im pretty chill when it comes to music. i dont only listen to rap. im pretty open minded. I think alot of lil waynes lines are jokes, but because of the way he says them

"Man u better keep payin me cause u don't want my problems

I be wildin like capital one... what is in your wallet"

i just think its mad corny hearing people repeat them like its the best pick up line ever.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^

agreed, people who share are awesome.

nah, im pretty chill when it comes to music. i dont only listen to rap. im pretty open minded. I think alot of lil waynes lines are jokes, but because of the way he says them

"Man u better keep payin me cause u don't want my problems

I be wildin like capital one... what is in your wallet"

i just think its mad corny hearing people repeat them like its the best pick up line ever.

but that's the whole point...the delivery.

anyhoo. i'll stop lest we accidentally make this into the next weezy f baby debate thread.

How do you confuse me slaying you with being steamed?

Just because I pull your card and put you on blast doesn't mean that I'm "steamed".

Also, how do you confuse you hopping on my dick with me somehow hopping on your dick?

That doesn't even make any sense.

And no, me being older than you does not = my life sucking.

You, however, being a tightpants wearing 17 year old little homo definitely = your life sucking.

I read to my kid all the time.

What's the matter, you mad that your pops didn't read to you enough when you were a little kid?

That was only a few years ago dogs... it's not too late to bond with your pops.

Maybe instead of hopping on my dick, you should go and ask your pops to read you a book. :rolleyes:

i love how you think repeating some informatiuon i've posted about myself on here is "putting me on blast."all your doing is making fun of yourself by REPEATEDLY reminding everyone a 17 year old is more intelligent than you.

i could fucking care less what you think of me, you're just some washed up middle aged man who gets steamed over what teenagers say on the internet.

me and my dad have a great relationship, probably because he was busy being a fucking father to me instead of getting heated over some words on a board :lol:

i'm fucking done with you man, you're pathetic.

• Like 1

I never knew or saw why everyone hated Lens so badly.

EBPH is a funny as fuck motherfucker, and he made some great insightful posts at times when he wasn't arguing with DAO.

Spitfire and lolsroyce get the props from me as well, DETO for being a wrestling head, Pfffft for having the Ultimate Warrior gif in his old sig, shit, there is too many to mention really.

i love how you think repeating some informatiuon i've posted about myself on here is "putting me on blast."all your doing is making fun of yourself by REPEATEDLY reminding everyone a 17 year old is more intelligent than you.

i could fucking care less what you think of me, you're just some washed up middle aged man who gets steamed over what teenagers say on the internet.

me and my dad have a great relationship, probably because he was busy being a fucking father to me instead of getting heated over some words on a board :lol:

i'm fucking done with you man, you're pathetic.

[ATTACH]108636.vB[/ATTACH]

delusional-disorder-grandiose-type.jpg.a97f7cd10280bbfea4ab2cddd63b939e.jpg

your the one in here talking shit about how long you've been here and getting steamed about no one putting you on their list :lol:

you probably don't know what half of those words even fucking mean, man. this is just like the "unbiased" incident :lol: :lol: :lol:

How many times do I have to point out that you're the one getting steamed?

Why the fuck would I be steamed about nobody putting me on their list? Especially when I'm on most peoples list?

You really are delusional. Are you supposed to be taking meds for that?