12oz Popularity contest........................................... .

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm....

I haven't really made time to make a dedicated list but, here are some people who I like

STAN51, for his posts in the days in pics

Suki, For teh foodz and resteraunt recommendations

DAO, since the black panthers arguement, has actually been pretty cool

THEO, photoshopping

beardo

smart

cracked ass

dao ha

wow, didn't expect to see me in this list but I'm actually more gratified by the fact there's only 3 names and I'm next to 2 guys I fully respect. I doubt any one of us 3 would have expected their names on the first page. I can't speak for all 3 of us but Morton, you're good in my book.

ps, I don't make lists like this, I like too many of yall too much... I have 2 BEST friends and after that you're either a friend or not... pretty much everyone here I consider my friend, exceptions being the folks I don't know and Poesia, that guy's a dick...

top five up and coming oontzer???

anyone?

not you. or a/s/l.

pissdrunks

irakfood

seyer

boat

ssgg

+ the whole australia thread contributors

are legit but theres plenty more

you all need to appreciate STYLEISKING more. he puts in work

haha dude i love how steamed you get over my posts. you take any opportunity to hop on my dick about ANYTHING man :lol: :lol: :lol:

and you've been on here since i've been in grade school? congratulations, i think that means your life fucking sucks dude. go read your kid a book or some shit.

How do you confuse me slaying you with being steamed?

Just because I pull your card and put you on blast doesn't mean that I'm "steamed".

Also, how do you confuse you hopping on my dick with me somehow hopping on your dick?

That doesn't even make any sense.

And no, me being older than you does not = my life sucking.

You, however, being a tightpants wearing 17 year old little homo definitely = your life sucking.

I read to my kid all the time.

What's the matter, you mad that your pops didn't read to you enough when you were a little kid?

That was only a few years ago dogs... it's not too late to bond with your pops.

Maybe instead of hopping on my dick, you should go and ask your pops to read you a book. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Thank fucking God

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Lens was the single most annoying person in the history of the internet. I used to hate myself for letting words on a screen get me so mad, but I couldn't even help it

As annoying as Lens was, his sidekick EBPH was easily 100 times worse.

Good ridance to the both of em.

aw i was hoping this thread would be like one of those slam books.

where you're like, best style, biggest flirt, most likely to succeed, etc.

:lol:

I remember those. I wish I would have kept

the one I made. It be funny to read the kinda stuff

that was in there now. Especially since most

of the people from my slam book days I kinda still know.

Suki- If 12oz had a queen it be suki.

Bloodfart- Midas hand.

Zeebs- Advice for the hopeless. Ask a vagina

Mercer- Your day in pies.

Earl B- …

how about top five 12oz e-crushes?

couldn't just do 5. no order.

boris - for being a man of little words, for having exquisite taste in rap, for being a total babe, and for owning a blunt case.

mercer - for taking beautiful pictures, for being funny, and for working with his hands. one of these days we are going to run into each other at a bar or something and i'm gonna be all, pssssst, oontz oontz you fucking faggot.

dao - when he's not trolling he is a pretty funny and nice guy. i would definitely buy him a drink and flirt with him shamelessly until his wifey came to pick him up in their minivan.

b-fish - for being the most precious little bean on the oontz inside and out. i would like to go 'sploring with her and pick wildflowers and make them into garlands because i can tell that we are both hippie ass bitches like that.

mero - for being the funniest motherfucker ever and for looking like will smith. though technically this doesn't count as an e-crush because i actually know this player irl and he makes me laugh pretty much until i cry every time i run into him.

bloodfart - for possibly rivaling me as queen of lounge, if we hung out i am worried that we would get ourselves into a lounge hole the likes of which we may never escape from, also for being a bad bitch in general.

casek - what can i say. nerds just do it for me. also he gives great no-frills advice in the vaginal thread and i can really appreciate a blunt motherfucker.

bojangs - i always get crushes on chubby blond men with lots of tattoos so this one is a shoe-in. plus he is a total sweetheart and ranks pretty high in the nerdy-as-fuck factor as well.

frate raper - dude pushes a snowmobile. need i say more?

stan51 - for being the only oontzer ever to send me a package (it made me feel so special!), and for also being able to quote nelly songs at will.

there are tons more people that are awesome...but those are the first people that came to mind. it doesn't mean that i want to blow them. obviously. i just think they're all exceptionally rad.