12oz Popularity contest........................................... .

Poesia [ ] T

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

T;6299848']Im thinking top 5 is

1. THEO

2.DAO cause you all mad at dude 24/7

3.Earl

4.Casek he has slipped 3 spots from 2008 IMO

5. Mero

this list is pretty on point, except for DAO

no one really LIKES dude, hes just here for entertainment

like a retarded bear in a cage you can poke

however, i would say-

1. theo

2. casek

3. mero

4. earl brocio

5. zebradripples

i really dont have a problem with anybody here.

everybody is cool.

but some people on here take this shit a little too serious sometimes

True. Back in the day I used to take verything so serious and not sense the sarcasm..now, I gotta be drunk to get offended so....FUCK YOU!!..in all honesty its all goood.

aw i was hoping this thread would be like one of those slam books.

where you're like, best style, biggest flirt, most likely to succeed, etc.

thismachine, i am flattered however i have never been and will never be one of the popular kids.

awkward klutzy nerdy bitch oner forever.

OOOOOOOOH!

someone said me!!!

*im too high to do one of them real replies and i donnt know the heart eyes thingy

but if i did i would insert one here. if someone wants to quote this and add that in for me thatd be great, thanks.

/nohomo

:love3:

here you go dickhead

• Like 1

I'm starting to wonder if Random is a fake metalhead.

Like one of them hipster/nerdmetal heads.

/nometalhead.

I am beginning to wonder if you are just a hipster. Cause you seem to be infatuated with them. Every word out of you has to do with them or tight pants

I am a nerd, I collect nerd things like star wars stuff, comics, and watch programs about ghosts and aliens. But a fake metalhead? No sir, I bleed metal...

I am beginning to wonder if you are just a hipster. Cause you seem to be infatuated with them. Every word out of you has to do with them or tight pants

I am a nerd, I collect nerd things like star wars stuff, comics, and watch programs about ghosts and aliens. But a fake metalhead? No sir, I bleed metal...

Why would my contempt for hipsters make me a hipster? How does that work?

I'm just wondering if you were "bleeding metal" 5 years ago, and if you'll still be "bleeding metal" 5 years from now.

[ATTACH]108546.vB[/ATTACH]

795113181_youmadBadBoysII_edited-2.jpg.d69c455ff49bef5303f44b7a98c41dc8.jpg

anything to post a umad pic, huh?

how would your words make me mad? Is it cause you have no identity to hold on to of your own? I am sure you where a hard hitter in your old days, but now that you have kids you just sit on the internet and type out rebuttals to 15 year old kids?

I was metal when I was young (late 80s), I am still metal now.

I still go to shows, play in bands (last metal band i was in was 07), I buy shirts from bands I like when I see them play, I trade music with other metal heads and look for rare finds everywhere I go. I get into new bands from talking to other metal heads and I am active in the "scene".

so I guess I am still pretty metal and I dont see that stopping anytime soon unless I move to antartica where there are no metal shows, but then again I will still have the internet and I will still order/listen to metal and new metal bands that come out.

and i am sure i can make a pretty thrashing metal band with penguins and polar bears.

you got me all wrong DAO, i dont give two shits about what people think. you should know that. I will always be metal no matter what, i never cared for popularity. shit when i was a kid listening to metal i was always hazed for it, but i still wore my morbid angel and deicide shirts with pride

• Like 1

anything to post a umad pic, huh?

how would your words make me mad? Is it cause you have no identity to hold on to of your own? I am sure you where a hard hitter in your old days, but now that you have kids you just sit on the internet and type out rebuttals to 15 year old kids?

I was metal when I was young (late 80s), I am still metal now.

I still go to shows, play in bands (last metal band i was in was 07), I buy shirts from bands I like when I see them play, I trade music with other metal heads and look for rare finds everywhere I go. I get into new bands from talking to other metal heads and I am active in the "scene".

so I guess I am still pretty metal and I dont see that stopping anytime soon unless I move to antartica where there are no metal shows, but then again I will still have the internet and I will still order/listen to metal and new metal bands that come out.

and i am sure i can make a pretty thrashing metal band with penguins and polar bears.

you got me all wrong DAO, i dont give two shits about what people think. you should know that. I will always be metal no matter what, i never cared for popularity. shit when i was a kid listening to metal i was always hazed for it, but i still wore my morbid angel and deicide shirts with pride

This stuff equals metal DAO.

You better go check Randoms post in the What are you listening too thread.

My dude be posting some metal ass shit.

I dont think he just happen to stumble across some cds, and said oh hey look I wanna be metal.

But whatever.