Made U Look

mn1_fuckos

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

YEAH OK CMON THAT VIDEO WAS SO FAKE!!! DONT WORRY WILL SEE WHOS THE COWARDS WHEN THE ROADS MEET!!! IM NOT TALKING NOOOOO MORE!!! IM A SNITCH CMON ALREADY SHOW SOME REAL PROOF AND DOCUMENTS!!! YOU DONT HAVE STOP THE FAKENESS ALREADY YOU GUYS ARE SO PATHETIC!!!CMON UTAH WHY YOUR SO ANGRY CAUSE YOU GOT CAUGHT UP THROUGH YOUR EMAILS!!! THATS HOW THIS WHOLE SHIT STARTED!!! NOBODY GAVE THE VSQ PIGS INFO ON YOUS!!! YOU GAVE THEM EVERYTHING A BLUE PRINT OF ALL YOUR TRAINS AND EVERYONE ELSES!!! CUT THE BS!! ALREADY!!STOP TRYING TO BLAME SOME ONE ELSE!! YOUS EVEN SAID IT TO MY FACE WHEN WE BUMPED HEADS IN NYC UTAH WAS JUST MAD CAUSE I CALLED HER A BIG MOUTH BITCH!!!! SO SHE FELT OFFENDED THEN HER HUBBY CAME TO HER RESCUE AND MADE THE FAKE PAPERWORK ON ME WHICH YOUS TOOK IT DOWN AFTER WE DEADED IT!! OHHHHH I KNOW WHY YOUR SO ANGRY CAUSE INDIE PUNCHED YOU IN YOUR LITTLE OLD FACE AND YOU AINT FIGHT BACK!!! SO ITS EATING YOU INSIDE AND YOUS GO BACK TO CALLING ME A RAT SNITCH INFORMER WHATEVER MAKES YOUS HAPPY!!! BUT LETS SHOW SOME REAL EVIDENCE!!! CMON YOUS OWE IT TO YOUR MUL FANS!!!! IN TIME THE WORLD WILL SEE THE TRUTH!!! OK SO LET IT GO ITS OLD HAVE FUN IN BANGKOK HAVE SOME KIDS RAISE A FAMILY!! ITS JUST SO SAD AND PATHETIC THAT YOU GUYS REALLY STRESS ME SO MUCH MAKING PHOTO SHOPPED IMAGES OF MY IMAGE AND PRODUCTS LIKE CMON!!! WHO DOES THAT ONLY OBSESSED MOFOS!!! THEN YOU GOT YOUR BOY COUSIN BANG EMAILING ME LIKE HES A VSQ PIG LIKE REALLY WHO THE FUCK DOES SOME FAGGOT SHIT LIKE THAT!!!THEN TRIES TO FLIP IT ON ME WITH A FAKE VIDEO FROM ONLY OVIES PERSONAL ATTACK!!! SO SAD!! THERES MORE TO LIFE LIKE CMON REALLY!!IM DONE WITH THIS BS IM ON ANOTHER LEVEL!!YOU CANT DESTROY THE TRUTH!!! AND THATS ME!!! IN TIME THE WORLD WILL SEE!!MAN THIS SHITS A REAL CIRCUS IVE ROLLED WITH REAL KILLERS' PIMPS' HUSTLERS' DRUG DEALERS AND NEVER IN MY LIFE HAD TO DEAL WITH SOME FAKE FAGGOT ASS SHIT LIKE THIS!!! IN MY 45 YEARS!!! ITS ALL GOOD IM DONE CALL ME WHATEVER YOUS WANT OK UTAH & ETHER BUT IN TIME THE WORLD WILL SEE THE TRUTH!!! LIVE AND LET LIVE ALREADY!!

• Like 1

Wow, there was almost an entire page on this thread without any Cop2 rants.Guess dude is bummed that no one looks at his thread to see fruity-colored bubble letters and street art faggotry. So he has to come here to get attention/try to derail the thread under the guise of commenting on some video which wasn't made by any MUL member and that got taken off of youtube like a month ago now, with the same lies/flawed logic arguments he's been spitting for almost two years. I don't hear this dude's name in Utah and Ether's mouths, but Cop2 is constantly jocking and whining like a female about some case that he caught all on his own, and that he didn't even get any jail time/felonies/crazy fines for. This guy needs to stop being so obsessed with Utah, Ether and the whole MUL crew, real talk, it's beyond pathetic at this point.

Anyways, some recent and not so recent Halloween bangers from the internets:

UtahEtherFrankenstyle2.jpg

UTAH ETHER

UtahEtherCobwebs02.jpg

UTAH

UtahEtherCobwebs04.jpg

ETHER

ETHER_UTAH_AINTSKURRED.jpg

UTAH ETHER

goma_mole_halloween.jpg

GOMA

• Like 1