Oh Freakin Well Kid

ohefdubs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nigga you think youre a tough guy on some metal thread coming over to the nyc thread and popping shit. my mans, i dont know who u r, where you are or what you are, but if youre in the ny area, hit me up for a fair one asap so we can handle any type of problem you have with your life or people like me. please i wanna teach you a lesson

nigga you think youre a tough guy on some metal thread coming over to the nyc thread and popping shit. my mans, i dont know who u r, where you are or what you are, but if youre in the ny area, hit me up for a fair one asap so we can handle any type of problem you have with your life or people like me. please i wanna teach you a lesson

dont make me go to jail for beating you and then your dad up kid .... this aint some ebonics class i m not one of your freinds so dont talk to me like im a fuckin kid ...now get the fuck outta here .......

if you come to nyc for that fair one you better not buy a round trip cuz you aint making it back to wherever the fuck you from my ashtray. pleaaaaase, hit me up if youre ever in my state so i can beat you senseless you fucking clown.

ok will do ..now beat it ... i got no probablem fighting a couple of dudes .... hahahha im from the wild west where we roll strapped in yards dummie ...so yeah i know your not coming here ...well you might be stupid enough too but ..that would not be wise ... whatever stop fuckin up my thread asshole ................