12oz Wii Thread: oontz version

lord_casek

ok my head is very near to exploding, I have tried many ways under the moon to get this to work with no success.

Here are my specs

Wii - v4.2u

Wode Specs

"About"

Boot 01.01

WODE 01.21

FPGA 01.20

HW 1

"Wode Settings"

Game Patching

> Region Patch (On)

> Updates (No)

> Autoboot (On)

Wii Region (US)

Auto Load (Off)

Connect games using external Hard Drive via USB

Specs

Western Digital Caviar Black WD1001FALS 1TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.0Gb/s 3.5" Internal Hard Drive -Bare Drive

Rosewill RX-358-S BLK (Black) 3.5" SATA to USB & eSATA External Hard Drive Enclosure

(note:) The harddrive is partitioned into 2 parts NTFS on both

first partition is 499Gb holding music and videos

partition 2 is 431GB is holding the wii game backups inside a folder labeled ISO

I have obtained a full copy of the New Super Mario Bros Wii in both (NTSC-U) and (PAL) with the name of newsupermario.iso

I have downloaded and installed The Hex Editior

http://www.hhdsoftware.com/Products/home/hex-editor-free.html

I made a BCA by pressing new and typing out the code (checked 50x to make sure it was correct)

0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000000000000
0000000000000000 0000000000000000 0000000100000000 0000000000000000

went up to save as and saved it as New_Super_Mario.bca and saved it in the ISO folder along with a copy of the New_Super_Mario.iso

21e92md.png

I connect the drive to the wii/wode and turn it on it loads

2605uyw.jpg

I locate the game on the wode and load ( i get the running screen on the WODE and on the wii I get this picture

2q3d4ef.jpg

When I do that I get this error on the Wii causing it to freeze and forcing a hard reboot

2ymg309.jpg

note if i turn region code off i get a region mismatch error on the wode and it just ejects itself

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

alright so got my wii modded with HBC and neogamma(didnt do it myself).i wanna load games of a external HD. i know you can run them thru NeoG. my question is are ALL iso's torrents? or are there games you can just drag and save to the HD? no computer at home(poor yea i know) and dont wanna DL torrents on my work computer. Thanks for the help.

eh?

Are all ISO's torrents?

You can drag an ISO to the HD yes.

Not all ISO's are torrents.

But in order to drag it to the HD you are going to need to get the ISO from somewhere.

Also, Seffiks...

When Mario was first released it only worked on soft-modded wii's. easiest way was to use CFG loader and a cheat file. Can't you just do that?

I got it to work, i used a wbps format not iso, then got a bca file

I will never softmod my wii, its completely retarded ( no offense to the ones who have,

what the fuck am i saying take it with as much offense as you can, you retards!!!

no games do not just come in ISO, they come in as wbps as well ( which is only like 400MB, not 4.7GB

there use to be a site called wiiiso.com, where you can download all the games you want, but it went down the other day,

to use it I would suggest getting a rapidshare or megaupload account

• 2 weeks later...

My lady friend just got a wii and asked me if i can burn her some games.

I said i just cant burn you games and expect them to work. I have to go and "fix" your w!!.

Some stupid friend told her that if I fix her w!!, she is going to get caught and they will "kill" her w!!.

So now she is all paranoid and doesnt want me to fix it and is asking if there is another way to fix it to not get caught.

I asked before if you can get caught and the response i had was no. Is there an update on it?

Its been over a year and i never go online to play others or use the internet just so i wont lose the risk of getting caught. Plus im running the games off my USB.

• 9 months later...

Somebody hook me up with the new Need For Speed Hot Pursuit for wii, USA version NTSC.

I cant download torrents at the moment, i need a zip file, someone to download it for me or we can go direct download.

I wanted to go and rent it but blockbuster doesnt have it and all the other retarded rent places are out of business.

Thanks.

• 1 month later...

I was playing M@ri0 K@rt and found two racers who hacked their game and made it so they would get the St@r P0wer all the time, even though they didnt hit the ? box.

Their Purpose is to get the LOLs and ruin other people's scores, like mine............

BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

I read up on this and discovered that they did it by H3X Codes.

People already made them, you just plug it in and install it. Surely enought they work and you can get lots lof LOLs out of it like I did.

It sucks really, you can pretty much h@ck any game now and cause Chaos online before you get banned.

Im more into the competition really, but when you got assholes who are going to ruin it, might as well have a back up code that you can turn on to protect your Scores.

I wish I knew how to make my own H3X code and how they work to completly customize the gameplay, but there again, i only need it if i get attack by online H@ck3rs.

Idiots.

• 3 weeks later...

My friends W!! got stolen sometime last week. I already looked it up but there is no way to trace them with the console's number or serial. The only thing nintendo can do is cancel the account on W!! shop and ban them from going online.

Sad part is i "fixed" it, playing off USB Games.

Slight change that they might know how to run the external programs, unless it was a "friend" and was there and watched how to run it.

Hopefully they connect to the internet and run that update to fully restore the W!! back to normal, hopefully.

Bastards.