12oz Wii Thread: oontz version

lord_casek

Whats new out there? Getting pretty bored of it, well the games anyways.

Ive been trying to get some games, but each time i go about burning it, i always get an error message.

So post games that work, tired of wasting disks for nothing.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just throwing this out there....

anyone remeber mark eckos getting up for the ps2?

what if they made that again for the wii!

then again it would promote laziness and then noone would get up off there ass and do real graff so nevermind lol....

They've been developing a Wii Paint where the wand inserts into a spray can..... Cool but not cool. I think there was a thread about it a while back.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

So the new $uper M@ri0 Br0$ came out yesterday and apparently, it has a brand new security feature, which is bringing alot of stress.

There are lots of ways to make it work, but ive tried all of them and still cant play it.

As of right now, im doing some heavy reading on it and see if there is a solution yet. Its only day two, but already, there are many tools to make it work, involving updating the wii and such.

If anyone is interested on what i found, let me know. wouldnt mind some help to get this game to work and update the wii, because if all the new games have that security feature, then after this point, you wont be able to play the new games.

Holla.

funny, im on that site reading before you posted that link and man, they have 146 pages on it and still havent found the solution.

Yeah I read the first couple but figured it'd be better to start from the back and see how far people got.

I tried about 4 or 5 different usb loaders but in the end only the CFG and the cheat in the link worked.

So, my dog chewed my wii antenna cable, lately I've been using candles as a substitute. Has anyone tried this? It fuckin works!

Now that I've gone through all of the AA batteries from my digital camera and my TV remotes to keep the Wii-motes powered, I guess I have to make a run to the bodega for some new ones before I can justify buying the new Mario Bros. today. looking forward to it.

I know it's been said a few times on here, but WTF when is the new Paper Mario coming out already

i thought paper mario was annoying and still have it. it felt like nerdy RPG game, since you have to collect points to increase in strength and such.

If the new one comes out, ill try it, but i bet it will be the same, just new story plot.

gotta have love for the classics - just picked me up the new mario today, shit is fun

same basic plot, princess got snatched up and you have to save her. thats it

don't fuck with something that aint broke

• 1 month later...

dont know much about modchips, but i did a little bit of reading, and it just seems like you can use pretty much anything to play back up games.

I ditch the DVDs and started using an external hardrive to play my games, thanks to poes

I like that method better because i can modify my screen, add music, and not carry all these damn dvds and worry about them getting scratch. let me see if i can take some pics.....