What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: What's The Last Movie You Saw The Sequel

one of my friends layed down on one of the morgue tables they got there and told us to put him inside the thing and shut the door.

and almost instantly started flipping out screaming "let me the fuck out, let me the fuck out!!!"

That's hilarious.

Saw Mr Brooks on tv yesterday, went under the radar when it came out but if you enjoy any movies that involve mental problems, and addiction as the main theme, you might enjoy this movie. Character development is interesting because the main character is an anti-hero not a crazed villain.

mr-brooks021.jpg

poster-rambo.jpg

Rambo kicked fucking ass the death scenes were intense to say the least best action film I've seen in a while

irak - I called this thread the sequel because the earlier thread got lost in the meltdown it was a play on words... it seems you may have taken it literally which makes me lol, I'm propping you for that.

• Like 1

160ttsz.jpg

wow i forgot all about this movie. chalk that up to doing too many drugs while i was with my exie! that shit is tight though, we also used to watch this ....

774212007033.jpg

(which is pretty disturbing and fucked up)

... but most recently (and on a much lighter note) the last movie i watched was ....

3635_front.jpg?t=1241146792

which was actually off the chain!!! I had no idea kevin smith was involved with this beforehand, so i actually wasnt expecting much. definitely worth the rental to peep it.

Lost Highway was a great movie as are all David Lynch films

Patricia Arquette was nice in that

Check Mulholland Dr. Naomi Watts and some brunette broad... jack off material for days

His movies are teh bezt.

I'm Drunk

I just put this in like 10 minutes ago......

spirit.jpg

... and i've already lost intrest from the previews and the beginging. just ain't doing it for me.im disappointed, i can't see what the hype's about with this and sin city.maybe its because samuel L. Jackson's last movie i saw he was a L.A.cop and the girl eva mendez was in fast and furious and that just keeps popping up in my head when i try and enjoy this "action drama flick"

although i did watch Edmond before i tried watching the spirit, that movie is good but weird.

edmond.jpg