What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

shaolinmasta

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
1 hour ago, DRUNKEN-ASSHOLE-ONER said:

Not really. What are you looking for? 

How about a restaurant that is a must have when returning from a long stretch out of town, not necessarily anything fancy but something special or something unique to the region.

Also I like to drive around the fancy parts of town to see the nice houses and parks that rich people have is there a area that you think is good for that?

I am driving my own car, staying right downtown and have four nights three days more or less, so far the only solid plans I have are to take the hop on hop off the first day and go to the Philly Philharmonic for a matinee on Friday. Food is a big deal to me so I plan on going to that market that people hype and I am kind of interested in finding some good Russian, Chinese and a Roast Pork Roll. 

What about an early morning walk that has some industrial shits, graffiti and an espresso spot, I usually roll about five miles a morning before the wife wakes up starting around sunrise.

7 hours ago, morton said:

How about a restaurant that is a must have when returning from a long stretch out of town, not necessarily anything fancy but something special or something unique to the region.

Also I like to drive around the fancy parts of town to see the nice houses and parks that rich people have is there a area that you think is good for that?

I am driving my own car, staying right downtown and have four nights three days more or less, so far the only solid plans I have are to take the hop on hop off the first day and go to the Philly Philharmonic for a matinee on Friday. Food is a big deal to me so I plan on going to that market that people hype and I am kind of interested in finding some good Russian, Chinese and a Roast Pork Roll. 

What about an early morning walk that has some industrial shits, graffiti and an espresso spot, I usually roll about five miles a morning before the wife wakes up starting around sunrise.

521D984D-98D7-47C9-BC52-2466D36063E4.jpeg

• LOL! 2

21 hours ago, morton said:

Go to Aramingo's Best for pizza or cheesesteaks. I can't really help you with all that other yuppie shit.

• Like 1