Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shaolinmasta

What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
prometheus_posters.jpg?w=590&h=283

-had high hopes....

So did I...

I know this is a Ridley Scott flick but the story had so many ALIEN(S)-like parts it didn't

seem like an original story line. It was entertaining but not great(IMO). I wouldn't watch this twice.

Paranormal Activity 4 in theaters.

Have been watching a ton of Horror movies on Netflix though. Just re-watched Tremors after some years and it still holds up.

Seen that Alex Cross movie- straight poop, they dropped the ball on something that could have been much better and had an R rating. And Tyler Perry?! Anyhow, 2 thumbs down.

Last movie I saw was The Watch. DO NOT SEE THAT GARBAGE. I knew it would be terrible but I figured Jonah Hill would make the movie better. He delivered for the most part but that film couldn't be any better if it had the greatest comedians ever acting in it. Only reason I saw it was to get my girlfriend to STFU about it. Rented it on Xbox for 5 bucks so I saved like $30 from not going to the theaters.

Watched "8 heads in a duffel bag" last night cause it was the first free movie in the on demand menu.

Not really much to say about it and not sure why I decided to share.

brigade_movie.jpg?w=500&h=371

bones brigade...

When six teenage boys came together as a skateboarding team in the 1980s, they reinvented not only their chosen sport but themselves too - as they evolved from insecure outsiders to the most influential athletes in the field.

pretty good

park1.jpg

The Parking Lot Movie is a documentary about a singular parking lot in Charlottesville, Virginia. The film follows a select group of parking lot attendants and their strange rite of passage..

i liked it!