Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shaolinmasta

What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

Just now, Kults said:

Its looking that way. Could definitely be a red herring but time will tell. Its getting so good man lol

fuuuuck....I wanna watch so badly

I'm about to say fuck work right now

2 minutes ago, glorydays said:

fuuuuck....I wanna watch so badly

I'm about to say fuck work right now

LOL hmu after youve watched them wanna know what your take was

32 minutes ago, iloveboxcars said:

Oh shit true detective s3 is out?

It is.

On 2/9/2019 at 9:45 PM, One Man Banned said:

image.thumb.png.bf3771354cb01e5ab44843d758c3014e.png

So? Yay or Nay?

1 hour ago, Kults said:

So? Yay or Nay?

I'd go Nay unless you're watching for free?  Did not see the original but simple math: book usually better than movie, this is a remake of the movie.... book + imagination= win.  Parts of the story are missing too while a kind of dream/going mad sequence is using up room.  Beyond that, Hunnam and Malek are kind of hot stars right now but Hunnam doesn't seem right for his role, he's maybe trying to carry over the outlaw biker mindset and it doesn't work.  Same w/ Malek, he just seems like a weird dude, probably right for the other roles he plays, but not here.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, One Man Banned said:

I'd go Nay unless you're watching for free?  Did not see the original but simple math: book usually better than movie, this is a remake of the movie.... book + imagination= win.  Parts of the story are missing too while a kind of dream/going mad sequence is using up room.  Beyond that, Hunnam and Malek are kind of hot stars right now but Hunnam doesn't seem right for his role, he's maybe trying to carry over the outlaw biker mindset and it doesn't work.  Same w/ Malek, he just seems like a weird dude, probably right for the other roles he plays, but not here.  

I never pay, or extremely rarely. Good rundown, sounds like its getting a pass from me. Thanks for heads up, I have no doubt the book is much better.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now