Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
shaolinmasta

What's The Last Movie You Saw: The Sequel

Two recent ones I saw. Stay away, they're both dreadful. Was looking forward to both, real shame.

263852R1.jpg

chance-the-rapper-slice-film-new-poster-little-caesars.jpg

Watched the new Halloween last night. Best one since Halloween 3 imo. Really captures the vibe of the originals and continues where the story left off. Disregards all the schlock sequels from the last 20 years. A great return to form. I recommend it.

61PMwTwTnaL._SY741_.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, STYLEISKING said:

studio 54

How was it? Ive been meaning to watch it

watched a ton of movies recently, but havent posted here in a while.

the last one i saw was The 15:17 to Paris directed by clint eastwood.

i guess i should give it a good review because they are my city's "hometown heroes" but quite frankly the movie sucked.

waiting for clint eastwoods next movie though.....its called "The Mule" i think.

still want to go see the hate u give, bohemian rhapsody, green book, and Ralph breaks the internet.

11 hours ago, CALIgula said:

i guess i should give it a good review because they are my city's "hometown heroes" but quite frankly the movie sucked.

Dont feel too bad, it was awful.

The Mule does look sick, looking forward to that one too

• Like 1

got really engrossed in this on a plane but kissed the last 15 or so minutes due to landing.

I used to watch the show as kid in Samoa on odd occaisions

wont-you-be-my-neighbor-pbs.jpg

09-the-favorite.w1200_h630.thumb.jpg.01002762fd9d92d3758f6aade50ebd9e.jpg

I watched The Favorite last night and Holy Shit, I already thought of Yorgos Lanthimos as the most interesting director working today but this solidifies him as My Favorite (see what I did there)

Olivia Colman's performance was award worthy, not to detract from the other 2 main characters who were also fantastic. All side characters were interesting. It was hilarious, and dark.

This is way more accessible than his other films (Dogtooth, The Lobster, The Killing of a Sacred Deer) but still manages to keep his aesthetic. This man is a master.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now